• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Traders who have used FX Glory

I am never know this broker, but also interested to reading thread discussion might also will take useful information regarding broker

Yes my review of this company is up now. I gave them the benefit of the doubt followed all their rules but the key to knowing they are scammers was when they made bogus excuses to delay my larger withdraw. they have no liquidity. i actually think they pay their draws with peoples account. i used them for two years and see i didnt notice the issues until i made money. i traded just gold. they really didnt know what to do when i made large sums off their leverage scheme. it was rather comical. i should prob be taking these yahoos to traders court for also screwing with my data feed. they padded it and also increased my spread by 50 pips becuase i was a risk to them. lol

This is why i am on this forum now. I am honest legit customer of them and willl talk with anyone about these guys. they need to be gone. they have no regulation and operate a "what meets their needs" way of business. Even now look on their news section and see how they wont guarantee gold leverage over 1:100. This was the same time i made 6 figures off their platform. they then made that rule. jokers and small money company . i never expected to get any of it. my goal was to try and recoup my losses as much as i could from them. watching how they reacted to it was the funny part. they didnt know what to do. it actually reminds me of the bucket shops in the book Reminiscences of a Stock Operator by author Edwin Lefèvr. i would recommend all traders read this book. they are the bucket shops of modern day. this is why they pushed me away lol

Back