Traders

BGInvestments

Banned spammer for bernstein-goldberg.com
Dear traders,

My name is William Campbell and I am a senior consultant in the firm Goldberg & Bernstein Limited.
We have started our business way 5 years ago with the management of private funds now we want to expand our activities in the retail market. With this aim we have set up our company.

We seek the best possible trader who will be in future offered the possibility of creating their own team and work from our premises in EU or USA.

Please everyone interested write to our e-mail address REMOVED

Best Regards

William Campbell, DBA
Senior Consultant
Asset Management

Bernstein & Goldberg Limited
88 Wood Street
EC2V 7RS
London UK

OTHER CONTACT INFO REMOVED

AsstModerator note: This just came in from Slovenia. Have some fun with it before it's moved to the spammer's hall of shame.

"Goldberg & Bernstein Limited" vs. "Bernstein & Goldberg Limited"

Are you uncertain of the name of your company? :p

88 Wood Street, London is a huge office tower. No floor or suite number?

Anyone feel like digging into the FSA listings to see if this company is regulated.

A quick google search doesn't show a lot of info for a company that's been in business for 5 years as you claim. I didn't see anything that I could 100% tie into this company. Overall, it seems to be a recent invention.

The only google link between William Campbell, DBA and this company is his post here and an identical one at another site.

Bernstein-Goldberg.com first registered on April 20th, 2011. All that's there currently is a logo and an email address.

Overall, my confidence level in this company would be zero.

Back