Traders4Traders Live Trading Desk - Free Trial Offer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Traders4Traders

Traders4Traders Representative
Hi Traders/Investors,

I would like to offer you a free 14 day trial of our "Live Trading Desk".

Our Live Trading Desk has been designed to provide actionable trade ideas whilst giving you insight into our training products and trading techniques.

The Performance based ongoing monthly fees are only paid when our trading account increases by 3% (trading 1% risk).

If we don't make 3% per month the service is free for the next month.

You will get:
  • Access to all Live Trading Webinars
  • Daily Market Analysis videos via App
  • Trade Ideas/Alerts via T4T Mobile App
  • Week Ahead Trading Schedule updated Monday's
All can be accessed via iPhone, iPad & Android App as well as through the website.

The mobile app is listed as: T4T Forex Club

The usual cost of the service is $297 per month.

You can view our monthly timetable here: Forex Trading Club | Forex Training Courses | Traders4Traders.com

To take advantage of this offer please click on this link and fill out you details:

Free 14 Day Trial of Live Trade Room!

This offer will be valid until 5pm New York, Friday 13th September.

We hope you enjoy the service and more importantly make loads of money.

Regards

Brad Gilbert

Managing Director

If you try this out, please leave a review here:

Traders 4 Traders | Traders4Traders.com reviews and ratings by Forex Peace Army

Notice: The Forex Peace Army does not endorse products or services. Selected vendors are invited to bring exclusive freebies and discounts to our members.

Why make such an offer? Because of the FPA's large audience, some vendors are willing bring you unique deals not available anywhere else. Displaying these offers for people to consider is a service the FPA provides for members.

The FPA suggests testing any new EA other trading method in a demo account before putting it on a live account. You don't want to find out the settings were wrong with real money.

The FPA would like to remind all readers that you should never place more money in any trading account (forex, stocks, etc.) than you can afford to lose.

<iframe src="http://free.timeanddate.com/countdown/i3e1tt94/n179/cf12/cm0/cu4/ct0/cs1/ca0/cr0/ss0/cac000/cpc000/pcfff/tcfff/fs100/szw320/szh135/tatThis%20offer/tac000/tptThis%20offer/tpcf00/matexpires%20in/mac000/mpthas%20expired/mpcf00/iso2013-09-13T16:59:59/pa1" frameborder="0" width="107" height="70"></iframe>

This offer ends at 5 PM, New York Time, on Friday, September 13th, 2013.

To take advantage of this offer please click on this link and fill out you details:

Free 14 Day Trial of Live Trade Room!

This offer will be valid until 5pm New York, Friday 13th September.

We hope you enjoy the service and more importantly make loads of money.

Regards

Brad Gilbert

Managing Director

What's the point with having a private video on the sign up page?
I can't view it, hence I don't sign up...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back