Tradersking is a scam!!!!!

I continue to call Tradersking and can't believe the degree of their lying and manipulation. I still usually don't get through but continue calling just about every day. I managed to get through to a female on two occasions over the 1 1/2 weeks. I was told by the first one that my withdrawal was approved on 8/6 but she could not tell me why I did not get it yet as it usually takes 5 days. She told me to speak to my bank. I said that my bank don't have my money and that Tradersking do. I told her that my bank have communicated with their TBI Bank in Bulgaria who advised that Tradersking are refusing to return my money? I told her that they needed to return my money as agreed by Wire Transfer in the same way that I paid them and provided them with a receipt. I said if they make the payment and provide me with a receipt, I could then speak to my bank, but until that happens there is nothing for me to speak to my bank about as Tradersking are holding on to my money. The contact told me to hold on for the second time, but I got disconnected as usual when I push for answers. The second time I got through a few days later, a female contact said that I no longer had an account with them as I requested a "charge back". She kept repeating that I don't have an account with them and I told her I don't want an account, just want my money back as agreed. it was my money and they have no right to keep it. She said to speak to my bank and I tried to explain again that my bank does not have my money and that they do. I told her I did not give them my credit card as I paid by wire transfer and they needed to return the money to me by wire transfer. I also asked what happened to Kristin Taylor who mysteriously disappeared shortly after I paid. So round and round we went again and again before she hung up. I have tried again to go online also and use the "chat" feature but if I get someone who tries to help me they tell me to hold on while they follow up but obviously someone in the background gives the order to disconnect as that is what they always do.

One small positive outcome I have had in relation to the Treadersking Scam matter is not from them but from the company I wrote to whose name and CIF (Cysec) number Tradersking were using on their "Tradersking Regulatory Environment" page. I told them that Tradersking were using their name, CIF number and the name of Cysec to appear to be regulated. The company wrote back to me and said they had no connection to Tradersing and were in no way affiliated with them and they have issued them with a warning to remove any reference to them from their website. Funny how the message does get through to these elusive people at Tradersking and how they can take action when it is detrimental to them. They have since removed any reference to the company and to Cysec on this webpage. However, I still have copies of the way it looked before they removed this misleading and deceptive reference. Just another small part of the their fraudulent practices is the fact that they are not regulated by anyone much less Cysec but claim to be and have produced fraudulent documents to appear to be. Apart from this response, they have not responded to any emails, phone calls, Skype messages, chat messages - zero, nil, nothing.

Great work getting that removed. Go ahead and post before and after screenshots.

Great work getting that removed. Go ahead and post before and after screenshots.

Here are the before and after screen shots of the Tradersking Regulatory Environment page. You can look it up in google but there is very little there now. The First two attachments show reference to Cysec and the other company whose CIF number they quote to make it appear that they are somehow affiliated with them and therefore regulated. After my complaint, this company confirmed that they have nothing to do with Tradersking and that they have issued them with a warning to remove this info. They have now removed any reference to Cysec and the other company as you can see. The other wording they had there where they refer to another regulator in Greece, does not tell you anything really, just obviously there to baffle you with b.s and appear to be regulated on the surface of it. This is further evidence that Tradersking were set up to scam people right from the get go, when they first set up the site. I continue to call Tradersking but can't get through at all any more - they are still operating, but they obviously know it is me wanting to know what has happened to my $20k.

img-718133803.jpg
img-718133813.jpg
img-718133822.jpg

If this was a bank wire, ask your bank about how to file fraud charges. Also, file a complaint with the bank on the receiving end. You could even post the receiving bank info so if TradersKing tries to accept deposits into that account from a new website, people who take the time to Google some info will see the connection.

Yes I have filed a fraud complaint to my bank. I have also contacted the TBI Bank in Bulgaria that Tradersking uses and let them know that Tradersking is using their bank for corruption. Not sure what is happening and I will contact them both shortly. Will post bank info and further update shortly.

Back