Tradersking is a scam!!!!!

scamwarning

Private, 1st Class
Don't hand over any money to Tradersking! I paid $20k for an insured trade. Was supposed to get my money back even if the trade lost because it was insured. I did not make this decision overnight but took weeks and months of convincing from Kristin Taylor at Tradersking. They put it in writing that I could withdraw my money any time and I would get it back immediately after the trade because they knew I could not be withtout this money for long. They simply took my money, reduced my balance to "0" and have been ignoring me for the last two months. Kristin Taylor has mysteriously disappeared. Can't get any answers. They know there is no reason why they should keep my money. Previously got confirmation that my withdrawal would go through on 1/5 and then on 6/5 it was supposed to be processed within 5 days. Now nobody will speak to me and they even hang up if I push for answers. They are not regulated - I have already spoken to Sysec to confirm this. Stay away from them or you will lose your money. This is a SCAM organisation and they are also linked to LBinary. I know because I was scammed by them also and and know of two other people personally who were scammed by them. Michelle Zappos and Kristin Taylor used to work for LBinary and are now working for Tradersking. PLEASE BE WARNED!!

Your trades were insured - insured to transfer all of your money to the broker.

Even if they had used this so-called insurance, you would have just gotten bonus money that would be nearly impossible to withdraw.

To be frank with you, I heard this name first time in my 5 years career. Why you guys choose laser known brokers?

Yes, and I disucssed the bonus issued with the AM Kristin Taylor and she re-assued me and put it in writing that my ac would be a cash ac and that I could withdraw at any time. Obviously that's part of their tactics to get your money - thats all they are interested in. I feel so foolish now but I did not make the decision over night it was after months of speaking to this Kristin Person. I can't believe how far they will go.

A USD $20,000,risk-free,insured investment does not exist on this planet,it's obviously just a total and utter scam!

Don't hand over any money to Tradersking! I paid $20k for an insured trade. Was supposed to get my money back even if the trade lost because it was insured. I did not make this decision overnight but took weeks and months of convincing from Kristin Taylor at Tradersking. They put it in writing that I could withdraw my money any time and I would get it back immediately after the trade because they knew I could not be withtout this money for long. They simply took my money, reduced my balance to "0" and have been ignoring me for the last two months. Kristin Taylor has mysteriously disappeared. Can't get any answers. They know there is no reason why they should keep my money. Previously got confirmation that my withdrawal would go through on 1/5 and then on 6/5 it was supposed to be processed within 5 days. Now nobody will speak to me and they even hang up if I push for answers. They are not regulated - I have already spoken to Sysec to confirm this. Stay away from them or you will lose your money. This is a SCAM organisation and they are also linked to LBinary. I know because I was scammed by them also and and know of two other people personally who were scammed by them. Michelle Zappos and Kristin Taylor used to work for LBinary and are now working for Tradersking. PLEASE BE WARNED!!

I continue to call Tradersking and can't believe the degree of their lying and manipulation. I still usually don't get through but continue calling just about every day. I managed to get through to a female on two occasions over the 1 1/2 weeks. I was told by the first one that my withdrawal was approved on 8/6 but she could not tell me why I did not get it yet as it usually takes 5 days. She told me to speak to my bank. I said that my bank don't have my money and that Tradersking do. I told her that my bank have communicated with their TBI Bank in Bulgaria who advised that Tradersking are refusing to return my money? I told her that they needed to return my money as agreed by Wire Transfer in the same way that I paid them and provided them with a receipt. I said if they make the payment and provide me with a receipt, I could then speak to my bank, but until that happens there is nothing for me to speak to my bank about as Tradersking are holding on to my money. The contact told me to hold on for the second time, but I got disconnected as usual when I push for answers. The second time I got through a few days later, a female contact said that I no longer had an account with them as I requested a "charge back". She kept repeating that I don't have an account with them and I told her I don't want an account, just want my money back as agreed. it was my money and they have no right to keep it. She said to speak to my bank and I tried to explain again that my bank does not have my money and that they do. I told her I did not give them my credit card as I paid by wire transfer and they needed to return the money to me by wire transfer. I also asked what happened to Kristin Taylor who mysteriously disappeared shortly after I paid. So round and round we went again and again before she hung up. I have tried again to go online also and use the "chat" feature but if I get someone who tries to help me they tell me to hold on while they follow up but obviously someone in the background gives the order to disconnect as that is what they always do.

Back