Tradersking Scammers

Jimbo195

Private
TRADERSKING -- BINARY TRADERS -- WATCH OUT FOR THESE SCAMMERS

I was contacted by a Michele Zappos of Tradersking and encouraged to invest in Binary Trading with the promise of huge returns. To be fair the account did have huge returns, the problem came when trying to make a withdrawal from the account. Michele suddenly had a suspicious crisis and was then non contactable for the duration. I made numerous telephone calls to no avail and it seemed that nobody could cover Michele's accounts in her so called absence. I was referred to a Andre Masterman who was also similar in his absence and nobody ever called me back. The office phone is still answered yet never get anything sorted and keep getting passed from pillar to post.

So the status of the account is a 'pending' withdrawal request of 52,840 USD... no sign of any money!!

TRADERSKING -- BINARY TRADERS -- WATCH OUT FOR THESE SCAMMERS

I was contacted by a Michele Zappos of Tradersking and encouraged to invest in Binary Trading with the promise of huge returns. To be fair the account did have huge returns, the problem came when trying to make a withdrawal from the account. Michele suddenly had a suspicious crisis and was then non contactable for the duration. I made numerous telephone calls to no avail and it seemed that nobody could cover Michele's accounts in her so called absence. I was referred to a Andre Masterman who was also similar in his absence and nobody ever called me back. The office phone is still answered yet never get anything sorted and keep getting passed from pillar to post.

So the status of the account is a 'pending' withdrawal request of 52,840 USD... no sign of any money!!

Its big amount Bro,

Did you send them email or not yet?

If yes then what they replied to you?

Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send email to every possible address).

2nd - Go to there website and invite them to here via Live Chat.

I spoke to a 'Joey' on the live chat and he just ignored my comments to join a chat here... instead said;

"May we help you with anything sir"

"yes send me my money back" I replied

He then went into some speel about Michele having a personal crisis and is the only person that is able to approve the withdrawal requests, and she has never denied a withdrawal request before (which I know is a lie).

The loonacy of the situation is that I have requested a charge back through my bank and the recipient bank then has to ask the merchant if they approve.. no prizes for guessing what the answer will be there then?

Do you know if the Police Fraud Bureau will kick their arses?

Send them an email with a link of this thread.

About the police, you can contact your local Cyber police they can help you to investigate this

One person responsible for approving your withdrawals instead of those being handled by the accounting department is a very common scam used to give eternal delays in withdrawals.

Is this broker registered or regulated anywhere?

How/when did you deposit?

What country are you located in?

Well, the cyber police are investigating the matter and confirmed they would take all necessary steps whether that be close the website/bank account etc etc

This Michele said they were regulated by CYSEC and even sent me a document confirming this which later turned out to be fake. I wrote to CYSEC and they advised they were never regulated in Greece but may have links to Gibraltar.

I used a credit card and wire transfer to make the deposits. The respective card companies are investigating and may attempt a charge back but the wire transfer looks like I might have to kiss goodbye too. However, I have spoke to my bank and sent a letter to the branch manager of the recipient bank, and allegedly their legal dept is now looking into it.

If these scamming barstards have since moved the money then I may get a private investigator on the case to track these numpties down.

I have searched high and low for this document but can't find it as it may have been sent using skype.

One charge back has been actioned so they have suspended the account pending an investigation they said. They did say if I cancelled the charge back they would refund the money -- yeah yeah likely story!

Scammer will typically say anything and everything to get you to delay or cancel a chargeback until after the deadline to file for one has passed.

Back