• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss TraderSurfing.com

General discussions of a financial company
without stop

As I see in the account statement they are not use any SL, so its look very risky.
Is it possible to hide the opened trade in the statement? If yes, we don't know how much the real size of the account.
(the chart is amazing:)

time line

may I know which time zone are you using? because I cannot comply your results to my platform time (GMT+00:00)

Crap EA, stay away, they keep spamming me. I requested that they stop polluting my email box with this crap and "Julie Cohen" keeps sending me her crap mail. A product or EA that is any good doesn't require spam to get the word out.

I like to test different systems. This one is to avoid. Seriously 11 sell GBPUSD positions. Their DD is out of control. Also they are using different robots such as FXPAPA i have already emailed a creator of fxpapa and told him about it. I have asked them if they are working with fxpapa they didn't even reply. I suspect whole system is a mix of different ea`s.

Hello,
I'm using this EA since 3 months and very satisfied. I use them on 4 real live account (Go Markets, Exness, Alpari, Trading Point). Very nice result and they use very conservative lot scaling.
I do sleep very well with them.
At least one trade every 2 days.
I do confirm that I have the same result as Julia Cohen.

Could you write please how big is the P/L weekly or monthly in % ? I see a decreasing tendency on fxstat, but they don't have most of trades from march which shows on the FPA log.

Back