• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss TraderSurfing.com

General discussions of a financial company
I just joined them, and well...

Already 39% drawdown = -1307 pips
No responses for emails (sent 3 already) and skype support is not working.

Very good service, really...

And a strange thing that no one is updating stats on myfxbook or fxstat while they have a lot of losses. That's very professional, I feel like being scammed right now...

This is just a grid ea which they claim is a manually traded. Do not believe it at all !
Since its inception they have made consistent profits with an impressive return but in the last fortnight they have basically blown their entire scalper account and their standard account is heading that way.
Do you want to blow your account? Then subscribe to their service. Their exit strategy is non existent and their current trades will most certainly erase their very existence as a reliable signal service soon.
Absolutely hopeless and I strongly recommend you stay right away from them. It is a total scam.
Have a look at their current positions. They are going to blow away all their entire 1/2 year's profits within the next 24 hours TraderSurfing - Forex EA Expert

It is another Genial

OMG it is another Genial -2000 pips floating loss and the new Genial has also blown it's top. But don't worry they are changing to a new strategy and system!

Their new sttratedy and systems sucks. For few days they were trading with very little positions like 0.01 and 0.03 - i had no profit from it at all. So i increased the lot sizes my self. Just 1 day after that they started to open positions with 0.11 sizes.
However, the new strategy seems to be similar to the v9scalper one, that sucks, because it makes very big DD and waiting and pray for recover. I f***** lost a lot of momney with them, and even paid them 200 EURO FOR THIS.
I SUGGEST YOU AVOID THIS SERVICE, EVEN IF THEY PAY YOU FOR USING IT!
And don't look at this +4,5% weekly shown on FPA. You will get only nervous with them, -3900 floating pips, and 4100 pips at all. This means all the profit made by this provider is already killed. They're just unprofessional, and seems to be panicking right now, to quickly recover by scalping - results? 10 trades with +few pips, and 3 trades with -500 pips. Coooool, really... Anyway, no STOP LOSSES used.

Went to bed last night at 100% equity. Woke up this morning with a zillions trades open and floating -30% DD. What's going on?

Back