• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss TradersWay.com

General discussions of a financial company
Trader's way claims to utilize ECN but clearly they do not have orders on that book as they routinely delete transactions from account history. I have my account history after trading last night that shows clearly transaction ticket numbers to open and close along with time stamp and yet the odd thing is only the winners got removed! So during this same time I took several winning trades clearly executed along with some losing trades the only bad prices are on the winning trades! How do you ever know for sure that your trade is legit with these guys if you cant even trust the account history and ticket numbers given? It seems fraud is ok and theft is allowed when the rule is we can just say bad prices on the trades they dont want to honor. Where is the integrity of this organization? Where is a real person to talk too? Avoid this broker at all cost! I will say there are many of these peoples stories I read and I have no sympathy for their situation and would side with Trader'sWay on their issue as they cannot prove with documentation there story. However, I can I have the account history statement showing my profits and then the same account statement as soon as I want to withdraw money is mysteriously all bad prices throwing my account to negative?! Really bad business practices! AVOID, AVOID, AVOID!

I welcome a response from traders way and will gladly share my documentation with any trader currently involved with them to show you they will never pay you for winning trades it's a fraudulent system they are running not a true ECN!

I thought they would be a great broker to use I love the crypto deposit ability, the daily statements(when unaltered by them) and the ease of use of the MT4 ECN platform. Commissions are reasonable fees are reasonable everything about this broker would be awesome if they only would honor all executed trades and not cherry pick what they want your account history to reflect ita amazing to me they can even do this! Should have been my first clue to leave a long time ago. By the way I have traded with them for over 4 years now.

I’ve experienced the same thing, bad faith and fraudulent practices, How can a price they offer on there own platform with corresponding live charts from other live price chats online show the same price but if you made a profit it’s “incorrect pricing” puts every quoted price in question for this broker. Until I have been made whole in my trades there are fraudulent.

LITECOIN payments available now

TradersWay, a prime on-line FOREX and CFD broker, is pleased to offer a one more payment option to its clients – LITECOIN. The new money transfer option, added into TradersWay Private Office, will make deposit and withdrawal operations easier and more convenient.

From now on, TradersWay’s customers can deposit and withdraw funds from their trading accounts using LITECOIN. The introduction of the wide-spread and popular payment system was aimed at further improvement of our service for clients’ convenience.

TradersWay aspires to provide free, limitless trading expanding your opportunities and allowing you to live the life you want. The company is committed to constant upgrading of its trading conditions, technologies and services. It highly values its customers and respects their needs and will keep on adding new convenient payment methods in the near future.

For more information please visit Trader's Way.
100% Deposit Bonus

Trader's Way widens your trading opportunities providing you with a 100% bonus on your deposit.
You only need to make a deposit, choose the bonus amount and it will be credited to your trading account. The bonus is cashed to your account on a daily trading volume basis.

How to get the bonus:
Click Deposit and choose any of our deposit options
In the Deposit Bonus dropdown list, choose the desired bonus amount, up to 100% (or $5,000) of your deposit
Accept Deposit Bonus Terms and Conditions
The bonus will be automatically credited to your account
Trading with Trader’s Way you can be sure of the widest range of trading opportunities. All financial markets, different types of accounts for any taste and the most advanced technologies are at your services. Enjoy the freedom of trading and live the life of maximum opportunities!

For more details check Trader’s Way.
I welcome a response from traders way and will gladly share my documentation with any trader currently involved with them to show you they will never pay you for winning trades it's a fraudulent system they are running not a true ECN!
Trader's way claims to utilize ECN but clearly they do not have orders on that book as they routinely delete transactions from account history. I have my account history after trading last night that shows clearly transaction ticket numbers to open and close along with time stamp and yet the odd thing is only the winners got removed! So during this same time I took several winning trades clearly executed along with some losing trades the only bad prices are on the winning trades! How do you ever know for sure that your trade is legit with these guys if you cant even trust the account history and ticket numbers given? It seems fraud is ok and theft is allowed when the rule is we can just say bad prices on the trades they dont want to honor. Where is the integrity of this organization? Where is a real person to talk too? Avoid this broker at all cost! I will say there are many of these peoples stories I read and I have no sympathy for their situation and would side with Trader'sWay on their issue as they cannot prove with documentation there story. However, I can I have the account history statement showing my profits and then the same account statement as soon as I want to withdraw money is mysteriously all bad prices throwing my account to negative?! Really bad business practices! AVOID, AVOID, AVOID!
100% Deposit Bonus

Trader's Way widens your trading opportunities providing you with a 100% bonus on your deposit.
You only need to make a deposit, choose the bonus amount and it will be credited to your trading account. The bonus is cashed to your account on a daily trading volume basis.

How to get the bonus:
Click Deposit and choose any of our deposit options
In the Deposit Bonus dropdown list, choose the desired bonus amount, up to 100% (or $5,000) of your deposit
Accept Deposit Bonus Terms and Conditions
The bonus will be automatically credited to your account
Trading with Trader’s Way you can be sure of the widest range of trading opportunities. All financial markets, different types of accounts for any taste and the most advanced technologies are at your services. Enjoy the freedom of trading and live the life of maximum opportunities!

For more details check Trader’s Way.

Tradersway will not honor offered trade prices !! TRADERS BEWARE!

Agreed Jdef - I have been emailing back and forth with them all day and they keep saying the same thing it was a price feed issue. I asked to get the name of their price feed provider to verify the corruption of prices and also asked why clients did not get a notification of the price feed errors sooner! I still have had no answer to who their price feed provider is nor have they produced any communication that went out to clients to notify them of the issue and halt trading in the instrument! Fraud Fraud Fraud I say! What's worse is they are being promoted on several sites as a "trusted" ECN. If they are truly a "trusted" ECN then they shouldn't have a 6 hour long price feed issue! I am fairly understanding when it comes to the world of the wild west trading forex and CFD's comes with but a whole day of price feed being wrong is insane!!!!! I am pursuing every avenue I can to get made whole including any legal action (which unfortunately I doubt there is any legal action to be taken at this point). I will update my situation and IF and I stress IF they make me whole or are able to provide evidence of the times of price feed corruption I may change my review of this broker. Until then I strongly urge people to avoid using this broker the claims of people using it to make profit may be true I made profit but once you go to withdraw those profits watch out all of sudden account history begins to be altered to suit their pocket book!

It was the entire week, they reversed three days of my trades. Again only initiated once a withdrawn was requested. I screen recorded my trades after the first day and kept a live chart to compare prices, prices were the same. There’s no excuse for an entire trading week to have false price data. They where manipulating spreads and some traders caught on, in the user agreement this is part of trading “Market Makers “ placing trades against its clients paraphrased from user agreement but it clearly states price is price if you lose to fluctuations or spreads volatility price is price and is “not assumed to be incorrect” that from email just this week on COVID. How beyond the explanation of fraud is it absolute in loss but incorrect in profit ? Another question is, where does the money go ? Is it fake ? Does all the loss gained commissions just go away ? Well then what is the relevance of any price quote? If they can deem any trade “offered” bought and sold incorrect in there discretion? WHY DID IT CONTINUE FOR AN ENTIRE WEEK? Great point, is it a true ECN or is it a ECN they are manipulating. Until my trades are returned or every deposit refunded. They can’t be trusted. SCAM!!! Ps I have all the documentation to prove. #SCAMMERSWAY

Attachments

• 265A6B29-63F7-4AB7-BC0B-E8D2F53E97F6.jpeg
    265A6B29-63F7-4AB7-BC0B-E8D2F53E97F6.jpeg
    264.6 KB · Views: 4
  • 9C04B15D-A333-4DB8-8029-ADFD44944324.jpeg
    9C04B15D-A333-4DB8-8029-ADFD44944324.jpeg
    376.8 KB · Views: 5
  • 267709C2-9E39-4392-85D5-37CC360C19FF.png
    267709C2-9E39-4392-85D5-37CC360C19FF.png
    853.2 KB · Views: 6
It was the entire week, they reversed three days of my trades. Again only initiated once a withdrawn was requested. I screen recorded my trades after the first day and kept a live chart to compare prices, prices were the same. There’s no excuse for an entire trading week to have false price data. They where manipulating spreads and some traders caught on, in the user agreement this is part of trading “Market Makers “ placing trades against its clients paraphrased from user agreement but it clearly states price is price if you lose to fluctuations or spreads volatility price is price and is “not assumed to be incorrect” that from email just this week on COVID. How beyond the explanation of fraud is it absolute in loss but incorrect in profit ? Another question is, where does the money go ? Is it fake ? Does all the loss gained commissions just go away ? Well then what is the relevance of any price quote? If they can deem any trade “offered” bought and sold incorrect in there discretion? WHY DID IT CONTINUE FOR AN ENTIRE WEEK? Great point, is it a true ECN or is it a ECN they are manipulating. Until my trades are returned or every deposit refunded. They can’t be trusted. SCAM!!! Ps I have all the documentation to prove. #SCAMMERSWAY
Well done you too are one to keep documents. It is people doing what you and I have done this week getting documentation against these clowns that hopefully shuts them down! You are also correct that posting the covid document is proof that price offered is correct regardless. In the email they sent me they stated that it was obvious that price was off given the chart. Hell their chart looked just like the chart on my Ameritrade account so not too sure how the chart was so wrong. There is always a few pips here and there difference which is fine but when I was scalping in a .75 cent range on wti how is that volatility being high it sat there and range bound traded for almost 5 hours! surely when an instrument is moving that slow price manipulation isn't occurring right?! I filed a record in the scam alert section also since they don't do traders court anymore. It is time folks with documentation disputing what these bastards are doing and saying stand up and put them out of business!!!! Ha Ha I like the #SCAMMERSWAY

I haven’t received a response besides the “incorrect market price” correction no explanation no correspondence. I just need a trust worthy broker because price just dropped again and I think we both know how the price action is moving. If you find a good broker please shoot me a message I’ll do the same. Let me know if I can be any help, with this I’ve posted on Twitter Facebook forms there’s another trader here doing the same, which Is going through the same. You can find him on the TW Facebook page.

Perfect will do! Yeah I'm looking to move mostly in wti and eur/usd. I use Ameritrade for most of my stuff but it is harder to do quick hitting trades with them. I mainly just swing trade in my Ameritrade account. Plus I like their options and stock trading platform being all in the thinkorswim platform along with forex and commodities. Its all there just too slow!

Back