1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tradersway deposits and withdrawal

Discussion in 'Forex Company Comparisons' started by Crown of Dusk, Jan 2, 2019.

1. Crown of Dusk

Crown of Dusk Recruit

Been with Tradersway for a few years but took a break from trading after blowing out one too many accounts. Now after returning to try once again I notice that the old options of using debit and credit cards are no longer available to use to fund my account. I only see third party services and after looking up reviews on these third party services such as upay, perfect money, fasapay, etc they don't seem very safe or credible. I'd like to just use a wire transfer from my bank but minimum amount, ($5,000) is far more than I have to trade with.

So, I'm wondering if they are any other traders who use Tradersway and which option you use to fund your accounts. I'd like to know which is considered the safest and cheapest option for funding. Also when it comes time to withdraw profits will I have to stick with the third party option I funded with or would i be able to directly wire transfer to my bank account?

2. FxMaster

FxMaster Lt. Colonel

Here is the link of TradersWay Representative, go ahead and invite him to this thread to explain the situation.

3. TradersWay

TradersWay TradersWay Representative

Hello, we do not know your country of residence, but we impose minimums on bank wires because we pay large fees for receiving, which we do not pass on to our clients. You can deposit using the Vload option on our website which allows you to deposit by Credit/Debit Card. The minimum is $10. If you use that method, currently you can withdraw using other options as we have no way to send funds back using the same option. Otherwise, we ask you to withdraw back at least the same amount you deposited using the method you used to make the deposit. From there, you can withdraw profits using any method you choose.

Please see the funding options on our website for fees and details and explore the option you choose before using it to see what other fees or restrictions may exist on your side depending on your country, your bank's policies, etc.

https://www.tradersway.com/payments

4. Sithole Jacky

Sithole Jacky Recruit

Hello, I made my deposit via Neteller. And I was successful. Of course there are charges but I made it, unfortunately because I didn't reach the withdrawal point. I believe I saw that option.

Attached Files: