TradersWay Forex Broker is a Scammer

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to Cambridge Dictionary, bucket shop means a dishonest or illegal company. So you name us a dishonest or illegal company. Based on what?

The client sent a request on Oct 18:
2012.10.18 20:25
Hi yesterday i was ahead 28 pips on a trade and RIGHT when I clicked close trade this happened:

http://i.imgur.com/8cEiG.png

Well Ive checked all other 5 different brokers that I use and none of them showed the same behavior on that pair.

Can you tell me how did that happen and whats gonna be with the money I lost?

Thanks

We replied the same day:
2012.10.18 22:35
Hello,

Please explain your problem in details.

The client replied:
2012.10.18 23:10
How is it possible that eurjpy price spiked 50 pips in a matter of half a second back and forth on your mt4 platform, when I checked 5 different brokers and that same spike is not there?

We:
2012.10.18 23:30
Please explain when did you see the spike.

Client:
2012.10.18 23:35
Here:

http://i.imgur.com/e7w85.png

RIGHT when i clicked close trade, it spiked closed my trade in loss, came back to where it was.

How is this possible if it didnt happen in any other broker?

We:
2012.10.19 14:40
Hello,

We have checked, there was a spike at that moment. We do not filter feed from our liquidity providers, there was a non-market price from one of the LPs. We will fix the chart on this week-end. If you have any claims regarding this issue, please specify.

Client:
2012.10.22 22:30
Well then since it wasnt a market price, then Id like to have that trade of mine which I lost nullified or restored.

Can you do this?

We:
2012.10.24 19:01
Please tell us the account and the order number you want to be corrected.

No replies after it

As you can see the client never specified his account number and order number. Maybe eventually he decided that his demo account deal did not worth to correct it.

The client instead of replying us with the claim details on Oct 19 decided to post here:
10-19-2012, 03:26 PM #1 iNUKE
Recruit
TradersWay Forex Broker is a Scammer

And from the post it's clear that we admitted his request and asked for the any claims.

Are we dishonest or illegal after it? Why after the post you named us a bucket shop? We suppose that based on that information it was slanderous.

What is the problem with the Dominican registration? That Dominica has no NFA, CFTC or FSA to fine companies and make buck on it? And at the same time to have a lot of financial bubbles, the biggest financial crisis, MF Global and PFG Best, Lehman bankruptcies. And all major financial institutions de facto also bankrupt, saved only by multi-billion state help. And that help was from taxpayers and printed money (i.e. credits from China and other countries buying treasuries). How come that the country with the strictest regulation and regulatory bodies fining every day somebody was the catalyst of the biggest financial crisis. And offshores with no specific regulation had no problems. And after all these well known facts you name us a bucket shop based on our registration. I think it was slanderous least to say.

Regarding the reviews page, yes, we asked our major clients to post reviews when they were satisfied with our services, also when they were at our office and I consulted them. FPA decided that it was fake reviews. We contacted FPA, explained the situation, they said that it was against their rules. Therefore we stopped that practice. However, as you can see there were numerous positive reviews approved by FPA. We suppose that it proves that so called fake reviews were not fake but just not in line with the FPA checking procedures.

You really should recheck the definition of bucketshop. There are quite a few brokers that openly brag about having that status. They just use a slightly different term for it.

However, since you brought up the term dishonest, let's take a look at those reviews again.

A client comes all the way from Germany to visit your offices and all his review says is "I use fabturbo on tradersway platform during 2 months, smooth execution and low spread. Nice broker." If I was inside a broker's offices, I'm probably mention how I was at the brokerage and tell how great everything there was. :p

BTW - Was that reviewer at your offices in Dominica, or are your offices really somewhere else?

Should I ask AsstMod to give a detailed list of the suspicious reviews that aren't on display?

If you have a more respected source of definitions than Cambridge Dictionary, please post it here. Or maybe you need to recheck its usage yourself. And next time do not call every broker a bucketshop. And please show the broker which brags that it's a bucketshop.

Seems it's too difficult for you to admit that you were wrong calling us a bucketshop. I agree, only a strong person can admit his mistake. And who cannot do it, draws the attention away.

I've admitted that calling your company a bucketshop may have been premature, but was based on the facts presented in the thread up to that point.

You use a general dictionary for trading definitions? How does your handy copy of the Cambridge Dictionary define slippage, stops, yard, resistance, cable, straddle, churning, whipsaw, and candles? :p

Perhaps you should check the FPA Traders Glossary or the glossaries available on other trading websites before using a general usage dictionary to support your views.

I can tell that you don't realize that a bucketshop is a broker that provides a significant portion (if not all) of it's liquidity (i.e. trades against it's own clients). This dates back at least to when stock brokerage houses were unregulated and realized that most of their traders lost money, so it was more profitable to keep all trades internal. I can also tell you don't understand that Market Maker (proudly displayed on more than one brokerage website) has the same basic meaning. I'm shocked that someone who runs a brokerage is unaware of this.

I see you are trying to distract away from my question:

Was that reviewer at your offices in Dominica, or are your offices really somewhere else?

A strong person would have answered the question. An honest brokerage that expects traders to trust it with money would have given full details on where all the offices of a company are located. Of course, one would expect any reviewer who was at a broker's offices would have mentioned that detail in a review. A strong person would just admit that he or one of his staff had left a fake review.

Ok, if you care so much about our liquidity we have an offer for you. You can open a live MT4.ECN. account with Trader's Way and we will credit it with 100 USD that you can use for real testing. You can withdraw any profits you make and write a review based on your own experience, not on another person words.

We hope you like our services, start trading with us, become our allied client and we will invite you to our offices too.

You've been asked a question twice now by Pharaoh. It seems a legitimate request. Are you going to answer it?

A client comes all the way from Germany to visit your offices and all his review says is "I use fabturbo on tradersway platform during 2 months, smooth execution and low spread. Nice broker." If I was inside a broker's offices, I'm probably mention how I was at the brokerage and tell how great everything there was. :p

BTW - Was that reviewer at your offices in Dominica, or are your offices really somewhere else?

Your refusal to answer just raises greater suspicions. You keep throwing out misdirections and tangents. Just answer the question please.

It's obvious that Mr. Max doesn't care to discuss where his brokerage is really located. Personally, I consider that to be a huge red flag.

Nor does he seem to be willing to admit that he or an employee of his posted a fake client review.

Sorry Mr. Max, I'm not going to spend time and effort on a brokerage that so readily hands out reasons to distrust it.

We feel sorrow that you have no time to take advantages of our proposal and share your real experience of trading at our company with the FPA participants. We also do not want to waste anybody’s time – neither our own time nor, more specifically, the time of our esteemed adversaries.

The address of our registered head office is provided on our website. In addition, our group has offices in other countries in line with our business model and target markets, just like any other company.

The post was indeed submitted from a work computer. Had we wanted to post something ourselves, we would have made allowances for a matter as simple as the IP address logging.

We apologize for hurting anybody’s feelings.

[QUOTEThe post was indeed submitted from a work computer. Had we wanted to post something ourselves, we would have made allowances for a matter as simple as the IP address logging.

We apologize for hurting anybody’s feelings.[/QUOTE]

Maybe your smartness bell didn't ring at that time:), next time remember to download an IP manipulation program;) Oh, don't worry, you can find it for free:rolleyes:

Where will I exchange your apologize:confused:, my kids kept frightened for an hour after each comment by you. Even your name doesn't help in this regard:p

Mr. Max,
How delightfully vague you are about those other countries.

Also still no answer about which office the alleged client was allegedly visiting when he placed that review - or even stepping up and admitting that the review wasn't really placed by a client.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back