Tradersway "no option to withdraw".

Bongea

Recruit
Hi all

I opened an account with Tradersway. I traded and wanted to make a withdrawal of my profits. No option amongst the ones I was given enabled me to make a withdrawal. To be honest I was given one option that is "internal transfer" and no options from the accounts to transfer to. I really think that this broker is a rip off. I made many email asking for their help but they do not respond. These people have a way of bringing me down. How will I continue to trade on an account where I cannot even withdraw my very own deposit? Tradersway has taking scamming to the next level. I am not happy at all. I am very frustrated. May they prosper from scamming poor people.

Hi all

I opened an account with Tradersway. I traded and wanted to make a withdrawal of my profits. No option amongst the ones I was given enabled me to make a withdrawal. To be honest I was given one option that is "internal transfer" and no options from the accounts to transfer to. I really think that this broker is a rip off. I made many email asking for their help but they do not respond. These people have a way of bringing me down. How will I continue to trade on an account where I cannot even withdraw my very own deposit? Tradersway has taking scamming to the next level. I am not happy at all. I am very frustrated. May they prosper from scamming poor people.
Here is the link of TradersWay Representative, go ahead and invite him to this thread to explain the situation.

Hello, please PM your account number by clicking our username and then Start a Conversation so we know who you are.

Thank you

Now we see who you are. You first emailed only yesterday afternoon and we replied this morning multiple times to your emails. Please, wait more than just a few hours before opening up a scam thread.

We replied to you to go into your Private Office and make a withdrawal using one of the options shown. All options were enabled and we told you to go ahead and select an option - you replied that nothing worked. We cannot offer more options than shown. Currently logged into your Private Office we see multiple options available. These were enabled when we sent our email earlier today. Screen shot attached.

Attachments

• Withdrawal.png
    Withdrawal.png
    47.5 KB · Views: 17
Hi all

don't be so quick to open a scam thread until all options exhausted

Sure 391475. And please give me my money back. I'm done with inconviniance.
Not in favour of the broker but this is in general, Wait till you will get a reply from Your Broker. Many brokers offer live chat and phone services.

Not in favour of the broker but this is in general, Wait till you will get a reply from Your Broker. Many brokers offer live chat and phone services.
I tried them first before coming here. Its only after I came here that they actually done something.

Now we see who you are. You first emailed only yesterday afternoon and we replied this morning multiple times to your emails. Please, wait more than just a few hours before opening up a scam thread.

We replied to you to go into your Private Office and make a withdrawal using one of the options shown. All options were enabled and we told you to go ahead and select an option - you replied that nothing worked. We cannot offer more options than shown. Currently logged into your Private Office we see multiple options available. These were enabled when we sent our email earlier today. Screen shot attached.
Excuse me here but there were no options for withdrawing to begin with. How long were you planning to keep those options? You only activated them after I made you aware which is so effecient of you to keep the withdrawal options to yourselves and show them at a time you like God knows when.

Back