Resolved: Tradersway Scam

Shortlady

Private
They stole $1,4180 from me claiming that I made a dispute. I inquire about withdrawal they told me the credit card option is down. They said on website the way you fund is the way you can withdraw. So i inquired information from vload where I purchase the voucher. Next day i received email from traders way that I requested a dispute in which I did not. They took all my money and froze my accounts. One account 320427 was never traded on had $1000.00. After numerous emails i finally called Dominican Republic. I got a response but they don't want to tell me how to get my money back. They want me write some stuff but nothing on their end. I just saw this forum i wish i had known about them before. How can i get my money back? Help!!!

$1418.00 Sorry for typo. I send lots of emails but only received a response today after contacting Dominican Republic. Easy to fund but hell with getting your money back.

They stole $1,4180 from me claiming that I made a dispute. I inquire about withdrawal they told me the credit card option is down. They said on website the way you fund is the way you can withdraw. So i inquired information from vload where I purchase the voucher. Next day i received email from traders way that I requested a dispute in which I did not. They took all my money and froze my accounts. One account 320427 was never traded on had $1000.00. After numerous emails i finally called Dominican Republic. I got a response but they don't want to tell me how to get my money back. They want me write some stuff but nothing on their end. I just saw this forum i wish i had known about them before. How can i get my money back? Help!!!
Here is the link of TradersWay Representative, go ahead and invite him to this thread to explain the situation.

This client has made two chargebacks so far and so we disabled her account, blocking the funds and requested more than four times to please send us a hand-written note indicating that she authorized the deposits she made into her trading account as well as a bank statement showing all of the chargebacks she made. We did not want a situation where the client would withdraw/lose the remaining funds and then continue with chargebacks, as there were more card deposits left that were not yet disputed (but could have been).

As written in our payment policy on our website, we reserve the right to request additional documents from clients who deposit using cards. When we requested these documents from multiple email addresses, we would get responses to the very emails with the requests that were a continuation of the complaint above issued by the client, with no acknowledgement of the documents whatsoever. We saw our emails quoted in the email thread yet they were ignored every time. Each time we indicated that the very next step was to provide the necessary documents so we can confirm no more credit card fraud from the client and then we would be happy to enable everything once again. It is a simple request that only requires a simple solution.

We still await the necessary materials as the client does not respond nor answer.

I have contact my bank and they never did the chargeback nor did I request it.

This is contrary to what our payment processing is showing. Anyway, we still respectfully request the documents once again that have been mentioned in our last post and in our numerous emails over the past week. We informed you multiple times that this case cannot move forward until then. We will await your response via email with the necessary materials so everything can move forward in a normal way.

Back