Resolved - Tradersway Scam

Getting back on topic -

We received an email from the client yesterday after he created this thread and asked for the MT103 tracking form. This is a form generated at the time a wire is sent through the SWIFT system. We have discussed it in another thread and information on it can be found here:

https://www.moneymover.com/product/faqs/what-mt103/

An example of a MT103 tracking form is here:

https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-0636aed1e6f30cf18850f2eb06e4a279.webp

Client replied shortly thereafter yesterday and said his bank cannot get the form and he asked top management there. This is not sufficient, keep trying.

We responded:

Hi [Client]

Our bank could have gotten the funds and already rejected them before you even amended the wire. We cannot do anything without the MT103 document, which is a tracking document that every member of the SWIFT system gets when they send an international wire transfer in USD.

Please push someone else at the bank. You calling us a scam will not change our methods here - the funds were sent incorrectly, did not arrive in our bank account and we have no way to track them whatsoever.

You even said your bank sent SWIFT messages and performed tracking - then they surely have access to send us any and all tracking/SWIFT messages they have.

This is a wire you sent on your side. This is not related to any withdrawal nor anything else initiated from our end. We provided correct wire transfer details on our side and the wire was sent incorrectly by you. Mistakes happen, but when they do, you must take responsibility on your side to handle it properly, rather than spam this thread's link on our Facebook page or similar. This will not speed up the process up nor change how it is handled. We are unable to do anything about a wire transfer that did not arrive without having any tracking information or other identifying SWIFT system codes to give our bank.

Without getting this information from you, we can only check our bank account every day like we do and watch for your wire transfer. We have not received any wires from you nor any unidentified wires for the same amount you sent. Thus, we conclude on our side your wire does not and has never existed in our bank account, despite what your bank is telling you. Them telling you that your wire arrived on our side does not mean it is in our account. Remember - you sent it to an incorrect bank account, so our bank would have rejected it and sent to a downstream correspondent where it is likely stuck. This always takes a huge amount of time for unknown reasons. We can only conclude they are holding onto your money seeking further information and earning some interest on it in the mean time before transmitting it back to you or sending it back to our bank.

We will simply keep telling you - please get a MT103 document and argue with your bank when they tell you they cannot -- they can. Any bank who transmits a wire through the SWIFT network is able to get a MT103 document. If they are sending SWIFT messages upstream, then they certainly have access. It may take 1-2 weeks for them to get it, but they can still get it. Without this, we cannot help you here except to just keep watching.
thanks tradersway for keeping us inform, you can only do your part now it's up to the trader to take action with his bank

got it, i think FPA needs a broker complaint folder as i don't see this as a scam on tradersway end more of OP fault giving the wrong wire info
yes but as stated, it was fixed by my bank and sent to the correct account number and proof of this was sent. so that's where it was messy since my bank confirmed their bank got the funds while tradersway states that they're bank states they did not get the funds

yes but as stated, it was fixed by my bank and sent to the correct account number and proof of this was sent. so that's where it was messy since my bank confirmed their bank got the funds while tradersway states that they're bank states they did not get the funds

Ok. What about this MT103 that the bank should be able to request from SWIFT, if they do not have it already?

tradersway is telling you their bank has not receive the funds and for your bank to provide you with MT103 form so they can track the funds, it's a simple request by tradersway, why is it so hard to provide MT103 form

Back