Resolved - Tradersway Scam

19forexplayer

Recruit
Ok so back in November 28 2018 I went into my chase branch and had sent a wire to traders way in the amount of 8k because forex.com had closed my account. Everything was going good but was taking forever for the money to be posted even after the expected arrival date(December 5th). Multiple emails were exchanged with them and on December 14 that’s when they noticed that the account number was wrong. It had contained an extra 0 so it was sent to the wrong account account. Called my bank and they were able to fix it. They got the money back from the wrong account and proceeded to send it to the correct bank account. I sent traders way multiple emails saying that it was fixed and trying to get any updates but they too forever. Almost 2 weeks just to get to me back but the said they still did not receive the money. Called my bank and they confirmed that the money was sent and they got it while tradersway states they did not revive it. Little bit of back and fourth of that and finally got tired of this so on January 14 did a wire recall and it’s been over a month of waiting. Their banks don’t respond back to my bank and every day that passes I see the chances of getting my money back less and less. Like wtf​

Ok so back in November 28 2018 I went into my chase branch and had sent a wire to traders way in the amount of 8k because forex.com had closed my account. Everything was going good but was taking forever for the money to be posted even after the expected arrival date(December 5th). Multiple emails were exchanged with them and on December 14 that’s when they noticed that the account number was wrong. It had contained an extra 0 so it was sent to the wrong account account. Called my bank and they were able to fix it. They got the money back from the wrong account and proceeded to send it to the correct bank account. I sent traders way multiple emails saying that it was fixed and trying to get any updates but they too forever. Almost 2 weeks just to get to me back but the said they still did not receive the money. Called my bank and they confirmed that the money was sent and they got it while tradersway states they did not revive it. Little bit of back and fourth of that and finally got tired of this so on January 14 did a wire recall and it’s been over a month of waiting. Their banks don’t respond back to my bank and every day that passes I see the chances of getting my money back less and less. Like wtf​
invite tradersway to this thread.

sure take your time it's your money no need to pressure the broker to resolve the issue :rolleyes:
"Before you can invite the company, the FPA would like for you to take a few days to interact with others in the forums. The Invite Company button will be enabled when the thread is at least 4 days old AND you have made at least one reply in the thread.
Your private information below will NOT be publicly visible and is only used to send the invitation to the company."

btw tradersway is very good broker i use them , i don't think they trying to steal your money im confident your issue will be resolve

Back