1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tradersway Scam

Discussion in 'Scam Alerts' started by bobbydd21, Apr 2, 2019.

1. bobbydd21

bobbydd21 Recruit

It seems that anytime there is news and major movement in the market, Traderway suddenly goes offline. This has happened 3 times to me already. Notice that it is 9:18PM currently in the screenshot below. AUD news hit at 8:30. Servers have been down since then and I can't open or close any trades. In fact, I can't even see what the current price is on MT4. Same issue with their online MT4 platform. I messaged their chat system and I always get the same response: "IT has been notified and is working on it."

2. FxMaster

FxMaster Lt. Colonel

Here is the link of TradersWay Representative, go ahead and invite him to this thread to explain the situation.

3. 4evermaat

4evermaat 2nd Lieutenant

1) Can you attempt to attach screenshot again please? your first post does not have screenshot. Use the "upload a file" button.
    fpa upload a file button example.

If the file is bigger than 1MB, then use a cloud service like dropbox. Make sure it is visible to the public by testing the url link in a private/incognito window.

2) can you attach screenshot of the journal logs as well. Or attach the logs for the days of the disconnect

3) Can you try to capture video of your trading session (use bandicam, snagit, ) ? Make sure the following items visible in the terminal:
    • journal tab.
      • Make sure the column width is widened out correctly so that the full timestamp shows and the message column does not cut off (disable auto-arrange if necessary).
      • manual traders can switch to the 'Trade' tab as needed
    fpa mt4 terminal journal tab showing.
    • Connection meter at the bottom right corner.
    • the market watch time stamp and/or the chart auto-scrolled to the current bar.
    fpa mt4 market watch + chart visible.

4) After this thread is 96 hours old, you can invite the company to the thread to discuss their decision. The invite tutorial is here.

5) Really though, did you consider that there are better options than TradersWay? Ones that do not mess with datafeed? Send a PM for details. You don't have to continue trading with them or any broker that is misbehaving and giving you the runaround. You can take your business elsewhere.

4. TradersWay

TradersWay TradersWay Representative

Hello,

We experienced an issue with our trade server which we have fixed. Thank you for your kind patience with this matter. We ask that you send all details regarding any trades affected by the server disruption, including all account numbers and trade ticket numbers, to us by email and we will be happy to look at everything on a case by case basis. You can expect a reply within the next 24-72 hours. We apologize for the inconvenience caused and will be happy to help as soon as possible.

5. TradersWay

TradersWay TradersWay Representative

Somehow the FPA website was mostly inaccessible for the past week so we could not respond to this thread.