Tradersway SCAM

FYI anyone who has an account with TW and encountered fraudulent practices. TW is an IBC and TW and Agent are supervised under the financial services unit in DR. I’ve made contact with their department and will forward contact information through PM for others. To prevent spam.

FYI anyone who has an account with TW and encountered fraudulent practices. TW is an IBC and TW and Agent are supervised under the financial services unit in DR. I’ve made contact with their department and will forward contact information through PM for others. To prevent spam.
You mean Dominica (not Dominican Republic). I would be very interested in this information, as I thought FX/CFDs were not regulated at all there.

@TradersWay

Is there some rule where the client must hold onto trades for xx seconds minimum for the trade to be valid?

Can you submit some market snapshot from the LP/PB showing the price at the time and what the execution was at the time?

I see no point in having an ECN feed that has such easily renege-able trades. And if they were fully busted, why not send an email out to all clients?

Normally ECN is supposed to be agnostic towards the client's trading strategy, unless there is a specific hold time requested by counterparty.

Also, why would you wipe the trades instead of simply issuing an adjustment?

This is true for both @Getpar and @Jdef187's situation, as well as any other client affected (in any symbol).

Streaming a faulty price feed for 2 days doesn't instill a lot of confidence. Don't quote the client if you aren't ready to make a deal.

No, there is no minimum time one must hold a trade. We don't impose those types of rules, and also do not care about the strategy clients use. The only issue here is whether or not a price is correct. The thousands of other clients who make profits using correct prices, as everything works just fine 99.9999% of the time have no problems whatsoever. Every single person who experiences a problem 0.00001% of the time will surely issue a complaint.

We have server logs from our API which we will not be posting. All one needs to do is look at the charts, such as those in the first post or on our live/demo accounts and check the price action that kept intermittently occurring. It is very obvious when you look at it. See attached images. One is a clean comparison with ICMarkets and the second one is the same image but with boxes around some problem spots when the issue was happening. Our feed is on top. This is all that matters here - this pattern kept happening and this is where the "profits" were generated.

Attachments

• Boxed.png
    Boxed.png
    256.3 KB · Views: 14
  • Compare.png
    Compare.png
    213.1 KB · Views: 14
But you let the whole thing play out, then just hit the delete button when the results were favorable to the client??? I don't see how the client was at fault here. Damn.

We did not let something play out. We found it and had to act accordingly. We were informed it was fixed and then it happened again the next day so we disabled the feed. Now it is fine and has been since the open this week. Nothing to do with favorability to clients. We deleted many losing trades too and for others. This did not affect so many people so we are dealing with them individually. No need to send out an email to all clients when only a small handful used the instrument on these days.

just to be clear you provided faulty data multiple trading days admittedly, correct ?and corrected all cases? Yet, 03/24/20 trades for WTI are still on my account and I have profits and losses from the same movement and those trades are valid? Yet the stake increases and those are invalid. He’s the bottom line, you made deals on trades with knowledge of faulty data I have proof of my correspondence time and cleared data, next day same movement same problem no action was taken place. You allowed it to continue. So either you are fraudulent hiding something or neglectful either way, you are responsible for quote and price accuracy. My balance was removed of 25k and the only data to support your reasoning is faulty and incorrect admittedly. Multiple case of accounting deletions with out documentation, I’m sure any jurisdictions has a basic requirements of book keeping, yet the only evidence of trades are erased as if they never occurred? Again either fraudulent or negligence, remember your job is to quote price, clients have absolutely no way of altering, effecting or any other way placing trades at any price but of that given by TW. Take ownership, your approach to our reaction further implicated TW. You sound like every trader who losses or claims you stop loss hunt as I’ve see very questionable movement with TW in comparison with very questionable spreads, again those movements regardless of activity are my risk to purchase. I will be making a report to have your book keeping and practices investigated by the FSU since you can not meet your obligations and return my loss of equity.

We have server logs from our API which we will not be posting. All one needs to do is look at the charts, such as those in the first post or on our live/demo accounts and check the price action that kept intermittently occurring. It is very obvious when you look at it. See attached images.......

Wouldn't the server logs be the most objective way to show how the trade was executed in real life?

The chart is helpful. But trade receipts and market snapshots from the aggregation pool would instantly reveal the root of the problem, wouldn't it? I digress.

We did not let something play out. We found it and had to act accordingly. We were informed it was fixed and then it happened again the next day so we disabled the feed. Now it is fine and has been since the open this week. Nothing to do with favorability to clients. We deleted many losing trades too and for others. This did not affect so many people so we are dealing with them individually. No need to send out an email to all clients when only a small handful used the instrument on these days.

TW just unilaterally made this decision without showing how the trades were even possible in the first place.

The brazenness of [non-agency] brokers just making very unilateral decisions against their clients has been increasing over the last couple of years.

But conversely, traders do also need to take some responsibility for the counterparty they choose to trade with. 1:1000 leverage on ECN account??????

Wouldn't the server logs be the most objective way to show how the trade was executed in real life?

The chart is helpful. But trade receipts and market snapshots from the aggregation pool would instantly reveal the root of the problem, wouldn't it? I digress.

TW just unilaterally made this decision without showing how the trades were even possible in the first place.

The brazenness of [non-agency] brokers just making very unilateral decisions against their clients has been increasing over the last couple of years.

But conversely, traders do also need to take some responsibility for the counterparty they choose to trade with. 1:1000 leverage on ECN account??????
My leverage was 1:500 again Your absolutely correct. I have never risk more than I can afford and never disputed any loss.

After three days of trading all my profitable position where invalidated due to “incorrect pricing”. First day I built my account to 9500 only for my trade history to be wiped out, with little funds left I traded the next day and build it to 13k and again it was erased. Lucky I screen recorded all chart movement, trades, back office balances trade numbers prices closing everything. They stole my equity, they tried to leverage in their favor and lost and probably don’t have the money to pay trades. Offering trades and only validating losses is FRUAD.
Tradersway is an unregulated offshore broker. This alone, should sent shivers down your spine... If you dig further on the internet, there is a live testimonial of a client having experienced the same issue as yours. The good news is that, it's an evidence, suffice to shed the credence of Tradersway being a "reliable broker".

Link:

Back