Tradersway SCAM

Legal threat? Lol no legal threat yet, we are clarifying the fact you mission statement is a lie, this is not a ECN account with direct access to interbank. Is it only taking advantage when traders profit ? You advertised trades for a whole week which where false allowed traders to buy then removed all trades without explanation wasn’t until your ”systems error” “incorrect feed” excuses where exposed that you respond ? It takes a third party which holds shady brokers accountable before you have to defend your error? if this was the case EVERY trade made on WTI last week should be refunded which over course didn’t happen as I still have losses from WTI in my account it wasnt until the profits and withdrawn request that your took action? So since us traders make our own reality can you tell me exactly when this feed was correct? When it began when it stopped ? Of course not it begins and stop when you see fit, exactly why US traders stay way from foreign banks, your lack of ethics. Allow trades to be placed in times of error, advertising direct interbank access and claiming highest price accuracy when there’s evidence this is false is fraud, your guilty conscience makes it a legal issue for you because I’m sure these practices could violate a legal statue in some jurisdictions. Hey, I just want the equity I gained in my trading account with out excuses just like when I lost as I did before and after your “incorrect feed “ TradersWay owes me an combined equity total of 25K until that paid you are frauds sorry your bad buisness and errors are not my financial problem you have insurance and should be more in tune with your platform.

Until then I will on every platform share my experience with you as a broker after 5 years of trading. As a real trader with a real live ECN have not been paid trades due to a claim of incorrect pricing over the time period of a trading week like it or not those are the facts.

In reality @TradersWay the account history shows a ticket number and time stamp for open and close of an instrument you offer for trade. If you assertion those are not real then how does anyone trading with you know that when they open and close trades they have actually made or lost money on that transaction? Especially if you can determine at your own discretion what is real or not profit/loss wise?

We took action when we saw those who had affected accounts. As mentioned, this went on until it was discovered by us.

You can check the charts we sent you and you will be able to see the issue. It is very obvious. We won't fix the charts so you can go and look back at it. Anytime you see those M1 candles one after another jump up and down by 20 pips over the last few days is when there was an issue.

You insinuate that we make false claims about price feed errors at our convenience. Yet the reality is that every time it happens it costs us a lot of money, even after we delete the trades that were a problem.

Wrong because it continued. I can bet the equity you owe that it will continues again this week. My account was wiped and I did it again, you haven’t fixed it. All WTI trades in my account should have been corrected ALL. They where not. So as a client, customer or sucker which ever you classify your traders as, you do not have accurate prices and ECN accounts do not have direct interbank access DMA as you claim preventing any incorrect pricing. Further, Your practices and lack of communication can either be seen as incompetent or fraudulent.

The charts you posted are in reference to the two trades you pulled from my statement and yet they don't show any time stamp on the chart so there is no way to know those charts are even from the time period you say they are!

To clarify this is a social platform, (act. 129363 in case anybody thinks fake accounts post here) and instead of communication through email your explanation comes in defense on a review board ? So a financial entity claimed “broker” would hold fiduciary btw but forget that, choose to address this FIRST by public form then private? Again I have documentation of all communication. P.S. your loss due to errors is not my concern or financial burden as is my losses which according to your own advisory “take more risk than appropriate” due to volatility. Should have heeded your own advice? I’m still owed 25k that was the prices you offer the entire week after knowing of the issue and I have the documentation. Returning my balance is really the only solution for your reputation.

The charts you posted are in reference to the two trades you pulled from my statement and yet they don't show any time stamp on the chart so there is no way to know those charts are even from the time period you say they are!
Exactly !

Download the images or make them full screen. The time scale was purposely left at the bottom of the picture for reference.

Back