Tradersway SCAM

Send him an email with time stamps and information on what the incorrect trade price and correct price as you claim, what good is your chart when you just disclosed you prices where incorrect ?

“we don’t set prices” “no control of price actions” so regardless of activity as you inform your clients we are to assume your prices are correct regardless of contradicting charts volatility as clearly stated, but can reverse your own statements when clients are to be paid ? The only solution is to pay equity gained and admit price actions and leverage are your responsibly to have correct end of story. Of course if your prices are incorrect and lack reliability the consumer needs to be aware period.

I did jack ass

Then you would have seen the times shown clearly on the images at the bottom and would not have posted we did not include them for some nefarious reason.

“we don’t set prices” “no control of price actions” so regardless of activity as you inform your clients we are to assume your prices are correct regardless of contradicting charts volatility as clearly stated, but can reverse your own statements when clients are to be paid ? The only solution is to pay equity gained and admit price actions and leverage are your responsibly to have correct end of story. Of course if your prices are incorrect and lack reliability the consumer needs to be aware period.

No, the trades were not correct.

Send him an email with time stamps and information on what the incorrect trade price and correct price as you claim, what good is your chart when you just disclosed you prices where incorrect ?

Done - https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...way-is-a-fraudulent-company.64708/post-361195

Who's fault is it that trades are allowed to be place at false pricing ? You continued to allow entry and exit even after knowledge. How can price be incorrect when multiple references MT4 ECN accounts have DMA? Emails on volatility being responsible as prices are volatile, this is verbatim “therefore it is not accurate to assume prices from one broker is incorrect ...can be different and the same ...” Facts you submitted incorrect data knowing to clients that where incorrect and continued to be incorrect continued to take trades, altered balances with out consent or notification or documentation. Any alteration besides authorized withdraw and deposits request by users should be the only time my balanced should have any administrative actions out side of listed and bought trades.

Who's fault is it that trades are allowed to be place at false pricing ? You continued to allow entry and exit even after knowledge. How can price be incorrect when multiple references MT4 ECN accounts have DMA? Emails on volatility being responsible as prices are volatile, this is verbatim “therefore it is not accurate to assume prices from one broker is incorrect ...can be different and the same ...” Facts you submitted incorrect data knowing to clients that where incorrect and continued to be incorrect continued to take trades, altered balances with out consent or notification or documentation. Any alteration besides authorized withdraw and deposits request by users should be the only time my balanced should have any administrative actions out side of listed and bought trades.

No, all trades affected on your account have been removed. Your account is restored to its original condition prior to the emergence of the issue. Your quotations from our email we sent out last week have nothing at all to do with the problem at-hand. This is entirely separate and has nothing to do with what happened on WTICrude.

Wrong, if that was the case wti trades in my account would ALL be corrected, your data for the week is in question. My issue this week? My only issues is both balances of 9500.00 and 13300.00 where “adjusted”. Consecutive days of trading on two different occasions after withdraw request are submitted, having all trade history disappear with out documentation or evidence of each individual occurrence. Your either very incompetent or acting fraudulently or both regardless, I kept records of my balanced trade number and trade buy/close and profits as well as loses in liu of the disappearing account history. Wiped from both back office and MT4 as if they never existed. Look in all fairness mistakes happen but your prices are not accurate you’ve cost yourself and traders money. Only solution is to pay the equity for your incompetence whether fraudulent or neglectful. You owe me a balance of roughly 25k in equity. Over trades you advertised and where bought and sold.

Wrong, if that was the case wti trades in my account would ALL be corrected, your data for the week is in question. My issue this week? My only issues is both balances of 9500.00 and 13300.00 where “adjusted”. Consecutive days of trading on two different occasions after withdraw request are submitted, having all trade history disappear with out documentation or evidence of each individual occurrence. Your either very incompetent or acting fraudulently or both regardless, I kept records of my balanced trade number and trade buy/close and profits as well as loses in liu of the disappearing account history. Wiped from both back office and MT4 as if they never existed. Look in all fairness mistakes happen but your prices are not accurate you’ve cost yourself and traders money. Only solution is to pay the equity for your incompetence whether fraudulent or neglectful. You owe me a balance of roughly 25k in equity. Over trades you advertised and where bought and sold.

It already was. As mentioned everything was deleted. We do not delete the whole week just because an issue occurred during one part of the week. We deleted from where it began until today. No trades on any instrument are on your account from March 26 to March 27. No trades from WTI are on your account prior to March 24.

That because you erased all my trade data for 03/26/20 - 03/27/20 dates. So then magically the next day after losses with WTI on the 03/24/20 -which a number of questionable WTI trade loses took place no complaints or incorrect data then lol - I corrected began to build equity and this exact moment in my equity your data is incorrect. It’s laughable, 03/24/20 trading activity was similar I lost enough to figure it out yet the same price activity is false don’t insult my intelligence. You owe me a balance of 25k that is the total of my gains for the trading week nothing more nothing less. I have all trade documents numbers prices close out ect. Screen recording of movement which trades took long than a second, whether you will be honorable or not is not in my control. I know with documentation my account was adjust two consecutive days without a word. I have the trade number erased and I’m not buying your incorrect data that frankly is your problem and your responsibility to ensure you offer the correct price that your MAIN JOB anything else is fraudulent or neglectful. My balance returned to 25k is the only resolution #SCAMMERSWAY

You can clearly see the issue with the price feed that was going through our system. While this was happening, the price was going up and down 20 pips at a time, over and over and over again. If you check the trades placed by the client you will find they lasted only several seconds and were closed for a large "profit". In reality these trades were closed as losses. This is why we deleted them from the client's account - instead of correcting prices, which would result in unfair losses, we deleted the orders.

@TradersWay

Is there some rule where the client must hold onto trades for xx seconds minimum for the trade to be valid?

Can you submit some market snapshot from the LP/PB showing the price at the time and what the execution was at the time?

I see no point in having an ECN feed that has such easily renege-able trades. And if they were fully busted, why not send an email out to all clients?

Normally ECN is supposed to be agnostic towards the client's trading strategy, unless there is a specific hold time requested by counterparty.

Also, why would you wipe the trades instead of simply issuing an adjustment?

This is true for both @Getpar and @Jdef187's situation, as well as any other client affected (in any symbol).

Streaming a faulty price feed for 2 days doesn't instill a lot of confidence. Don't quote the client if you aren't ready to make a deal.

It already was. As mentioned everything was deleted. We do not delete the whole week just because an issue occurred during one part of the week. We deleted from where it began until today. No trades on any instrument are on your account from March 26 to March 27. No trades from WTI are on your account prior to March 24.

So now explain to the audience why anybody should open an account, deposit real money, and/or continue to trade with TradersWay brokerage now with complete confidence that what they are being quoted in the platform is "real"? At least binary options broker would have disabled the account, deleted the stop loss/take profit, etc.

But you let the whole thing play out, then just hit the delete button when the results were favorable to the client??? I don't see how the client was at fault here. Damn.

Back