Tradersway scammed me for $1,400 claiming I filed a dispute

jamesdelz

Recruit
They stole $1,400 from me claiming that I made a dispute on my bank account, so I provided them with all my statements information, and still won't give my money back, so can anybody help me with additional info on how to file a complaint from tradersway.
they saw a $700 depost with no dispute and still not good enough what a scam! any info on addtitional complaint would be appreciated...thank you

I sent them official statement from Citibank my bank account and they said it's not good enough or they claimed it's another card that did the dispute even though the card they claimed was gone since 5 months ago, but all my cards are link on the same account number. from my account number you can see the deposit with no dispute, and still not giving me my money back.

TradersWay

TradersWay Representative
Our reply here will be the same.

Client did a chargeback on two deposits so funds were deducted from his trading account in line with policy. With regard to us claiming he sent statements from a different card -- it stands to reason that if we see a different card number on the statement you are using to substantiate claims that we would question it. You then replied with a reasonable response stating that your new card you registered on our site replaced the old one. That is fine and makes sense so we moved on.

However, your bank pulled the funds back as a result of your chargeback which we checked multiple times with card processing and our account manager there. As we mentioned several times, this is now your bank's responsibility. The funds are gone from our end. You can even try to initiate another chargeback on both deposits again and maybe they will figure it out. There is nothing we can do on our side when funds are forcibly pulled. We will email you a screen shot from our processing back-end showing the chargebacks. Feel free to post it here.

However stating that we are a scam and so forth does not make it true. Someone at your bank performed two separate chargebacks and this is the result. You mentioned we are not giving you the money back -- of course we won't when it was charged back. Contact your bank to figure out this issue and you can withdraw your current trading account balance back to your card anytime. If your bank doesn't help, call them back and get someone else on the phone who can better help you.

jamesdelz

Recruit
I provide the statements that I received from the bank official statement, and sent it to them it shows deposit without dispute the card that they speak of has been de-activated for 5 months now, so it would be impossible for me to gain it back and make a dispute with that card all cards are linked in the same account. There hasn't been a dispute, and I have proof, and official statement from the bank to show.

jamesdelz

Recruit
I have proof full bank statements from any dates requested, so my claim will still remain. No proof of dispute while I have all the proof and all they have are words. I can provide also bank address, phone numbers, and any information needed for my claims.

TradersWay

You mentioned yourself that your old card was replaced with your new one and is connected to the very same bank account, so that is all that is required for a chargeback to be performed. As we also mentioned, deactivated cards are able to receive both refunds and chargeback credits for a period of six months. You can post anything you want to here however it will not change what we have said before -- we received chargebacks from your bank and the funds were forcibly returned. Contact your bank please. Any private information you wish to send - send by email. We had been replying to you expeditiously to every single email you sent.

TradersWay

Go try to perform another chargeback on your deposits as we suggested. See what happens -- maybe the bank will figure out that they made some mistake and never gave you the money.

jamesdelz

Recruit
Then provide the paperwork, so I can deliver to the bank and show them. I have yet to receive any proof of dispute. you saw the dispute on my statement for a binary on march 3, and you can also see that the funds have been added automatically, so why do I not see any dispute of some sorts on all my deposits that you claimed? also it should have been automatic and I called the bank all my disputes, and they said no already and they provided me with an official statement that their were no disputes, so it's your turn to provide any paper trail that I can show the bank your claims. AGAIN... my statements are available to see along with my claim any dates are all available. I can provide the broker even from day 1 of statements till now, and still no evidence of disputes.

TradersWay

We make clear in the Private Office on our website how your Trader's Way deposit will show up on your statement (it does not show up as binary options).

Last edited:

jamesdelz

Recruit
I'm not going to go back and forth let's provide our statements, after the claim. Also to add again the card 4405 that the broker claim made the dispute again is de-activated on February, and they claim I recently made those disputes, but with my de-activated card? it just doesn't add up to me, so let's provide our proof of claim.