Resolved - Tradersway withdrawal problems

Payza finally emailed me that my bank savings account had been approved so I initiated a withdrawal. They emailed me that the withdrawal takes 5 business days but an additional 7 business days may be required since this is my first withdrawal. So I will watch for the funds for up to two and a half weeks.

Payza finally emailed me that my bank savings account had been approved so I initiated a withdrawal. They emailed me that the withdrawal takes 5 business days but an additional 7 business days may be required since this is my first withdrawal. So I will watch for the funds for up to two and a half weeks.
Great, don't forget to update us when you got your funds into your account :)

I feel your pain!! I have a very similar situation. I withdrew my money from TradersWay on 9/9/17; was only give two options as well. They promptly sent my money to Payza and I have received excuse after excuse from Payza beginning with more documentation then to I need to provide a valid SSN (which I did) and then saying it will take 6-8 weeks to "process" my request of funds being transferred to my bank. I asked why it would take so long and they said if I want it quicker I can request a prepaid card. I went ahead and requested the prepaid card and they said it would take 4-6 week AFTER they send out the card. At which time I would then have to request to have the funds transferred to my card. I suspect I will never see my money! I'm so sorry to hear that you have such a large amount of money they are basically stealing from you! While my $700 is a small amount, it is a lot of money to me! I just wish there was something else we could do to get our money back!

I agree, I trusted that TradersWay (TW) would only deal with reputable and reliable sources but obviously they don't! I did contact Payza and asked them to send my money back to TW but I haven't received a response to that email. I suspect that task wouldn't be any easier than the other avenues I have tried. I'm not really sure what good it would do if TW got my money back with not have any other options to get the money back into my hands! I've heard people say that Forex is scam... the brokers and those they deal with are the scam... not Forex itself! I pray that we both get our funds back, sooner rather than later!

Robin

The partitipation of the Tradersway rep is appreciated.
I hate to get into discussions about semantics but my funds would still be with Tradersway if I had not "withdrawn" them. When I clicked on Withdrawal the only 2 options which popped up on the Tradersway website were Payza and Internal Transfer (to another Tradersway account). Since I had only 1 Tradersway account Payza was my only choice. At the time I did not think it necessary to do a printscreen of the withdrawal choices. Common sense tells us that I would have used bank tranfer if available and have considered it to be the safer method since as I mentioned on the FPA website my Apr 4 2016 debit card deposit for $1038 (net was $920 listed on TW statement-see TradersWay DetailedStatement from htm file.pdf) to Payza was sent to an Electronics Store in Shenzhen, China-see uploaded file Payza BofA debit card deposit Apr 4 2014.pdf & Payza deposit of $920.jpg. People of course when they withdraw funds from a broker do it for the purpose of receiving the funds themselves and assume the broker uses reliable methods.
I would like to comment on this statement by Tradersway rep: You deposited by Payza and we thus asked you to withdrawal at least the amount you deposited previously back to Payza. I did make a net deposit of $920 from Payza to Tradersway (TW) but I made 2 other deposits to TWTrading (Tradersway) by bank debit card; see uploaded files BofA_$1400 deposit to Tradersway.pdf, BofA_$4600 deposit to Tradersway.pdf and TW chat about $4600 deposit not showing up in acct yet copy.jpg. No, Tradersway rep you asked me to withdraw all of it to Payza since that was the only option you gave me. As seen in uploaded file TradersWay DetailedStatement from htm file.pdf there were only 3 deposits I made: net $920 thru Payza from my Bank debit card and $6000 total from 2 deposits directly to TWTrading (Tradersway broker) from my Bank (checking account )debit card; see attached files.
Thus I should have been given the option to withdraw by bank card or bank tranfer BUT I WAS NOT. The Tradersway History (of deposits and withdrawals) has 10 deposits listed; most are failed deposits. When I have time I will make notations on the TW History printout which I did & document the failed deposits with bank statement printouts.

I am glad to report that the funds from my Sept. 12 Tradersway withdrawal thru Payza have arrived in my bank account on Oct. 4, 2017. Thanks FPA for inviting Tradersway to talk about the problem; this was encouraging. What seemed to help most was filing a complaint about Payza at newyork.bbb.org. The Payza website started sending me emails which made sense about the same time that the Payza New York office responded to the complaint. Also one of Payza's LATER emails stated that if I try to make a withdrawal and they have not approved the documentation for my bank account then this may invalidate the process as I understood the email. So I submitted the documentation one more time after deciding that I would try to get the funds from Payza to me instead of redepositing back to Tradersway. Payza didn't usually make sense and it was difficult but apparently necessary to let them work on a single withdrawal method for a while along with the BBB complaint.

I am glad to report that the funds from my Sept. 12 Tradersway withdrawal thru Payza have arrived in my bank account on Oct. 4, 2017. Thanks FPA for inviting Tradersway to talk about the problem; this was encouraging. What seemed to help most was filing a complaint about Payza at newyork.bbb.org. The Payza website started sending me emails which made sense about the same time that the Payza New York office responded to the complaint. Also one of Payza's LATER emails stated that if I try to make a withdrawal and they have not approved the documentation for my bank account then this may invalidate the process as I understood the email. So I submitted the documentation one more time after deciding that I would try to get the funds from Payza to me instead of redepositing back to Tradersway. Payza didn't usually make sense and it was difficult but apparently necessary to let them work on a single withdrawal method for a while along with the BBB complaint.
That is great!! I happy that you were able to get your large sum of money back in your possession. I will try new york.bbb.org to get my money back. How long did it take total? I am very frustrated and hope that I am as lucky as you. Fingers crosses... still!

Hello, once you get the funds from Payza (if you haven't already) it will be nice if you inform moderators to mark this case as resolved, as this was never an issue with our company anyway and simply a problem with Payza (whom as we mentioned several times services many companies worldwide across many industries).

Thanks

I have included below my recent email to Tradersway and their response. I do not mean to seem cryptic but if the briefness of this post prompts questions from anyone I would suggest reading this 2 page thread from start to finish.

My email:
I have not traded nor had any money deposited with Tradersway in quite a while. MT4 login attempts give an invalid account message and a private office login attempt gave a "your account is suspended" message. I am a U.S. based trader. Can I get my account 79554 reopened or open a new account since the support staff at the XXXXXX software which I bought states that they have traders who have used Tradersway successfully?

Response:
Dear Client,
Please note that you will have to update your review on the Forex Peace Army Thread, admitting that the Payza issue is not on our side (Tradersway).
Otherwise we cannot unblock your account.
Best regards,
Sales Department
TradersWay

I have included below my recent email to Tradersway and their response. I do not mean to seem cryptic but if the briefness of this post prompts questions from anyone I would suggest reading this 2 page thread from start to finish.

My email:
I have not traded nor had any money deposited with Tradersway in quite a while. MT4 login attempts give an invalid account message and a private office login attempt gave a "your account is suspended" message. I am a U.S. based trader. Can I get my account 79554 reopened or open a new account since the support staff at the XXXXXX software which I bought states that they have traders who have used Tradersway successfully?

Response:
Dear Client,
Please note that you will have to update your review on the Forex Peace Army Thread, admitting that the Payza issue is not on our side (Tradersway).
Best regards,
Sales Department
TradersWay
so whats the problem, im with tradersway on this one because your post made it seem like tradersway was doing something wrong all that they ask of you is to update your thread saying they wasn't the problem

My email:

Response:
Dear Client,
Best regards,
Sales Department
TradersWay

Looks like they banned you, and for good reason. You placed blame on them rather then Payza.

Back