• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss VantagePointSoftware.com (Was tradertech.com)

General discussions of a financial company
Vantage Pint Software is a load of Rubish

That is just one guy citing one instance of a chart. He appears to be referring to an old version of the software and the buy signal he identifies does not appear to be in accordance with the advice given in the Vantage Point documentation. So actually I am not sure he understands the information and guidance from Vantage Point so I would not listen to him.

It is true that it is not trivial to understand the Vantage Point information, you need to put a lot of effort into understanding it before you act.

I am not saying you should go for Vantage Point but I do not think you should rubbish it on the strength of that website. What other evidence do you have for asserting that it is a rip-off?

I have been testing Vantage Point software for the last 3 months todays date is 10/05/2011. At best it's 40% accarate. A coin toss is 50%!!

The customer service support does not exist. I am still waiting on a reply made on an inquery 4 weeks ago.

If Paul Ignat (Client Manager), Robert L'Ecuyer (Salers Person) or Chris Liles use Vantage Point to trade with the Vantage Point Signals I would be very surprised as all their advice has led me to conclude Vantage Pont Software is only 40% accarte.

Hi Ericbubb I have had Vp for about 1 yr I don't take much notice of neural index or predicted high low I will put an attachment on here for you to see how i use this software and what i look for just so you can see a different way to look at it.This is the best way i have found to use VP the PTLDiff must be on a high if going short and has started to turn to the down side if you zoom out over 3yrs you will see where the tops of the peaks are. If going long just the opposite

Attachments

• VP USDCHF.jpg
    VP USDCHF.jpg
    216.3 KB · Views: 71
Last edited:
When i first got VP and was shown how to use it by my VP case manager the trades i took the way she explained it to me would only give me a few pips or i got stopped out @ BE until i got the bloke that sold this software to explain how i can get the most out of it and he showed me this way so here is another example of how i use VP

Attachments

• VP USDCHF 2.jpg
    VP USDCHF 2.jpg
    219.7 KB · Views: 58
  • VP USDCHF 3.jpg
    VP USDCHF 3.jpg
    177.5 KB · Views: 57
Price hit target(P18EMA+3)sold half kept other half because price broke the predicted high for the day will sell rest if price does not close above P18EMA+3 @ open in morning

The way my VP case manager showed me how to use VP i would only be getting in @ open today but now how i use it i have 150pips and other half SL is @ BE

Attachments

• VP USDCHF 4.jpg
    VP USDCHF 4.jpg
    216.4 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:
Well price did close above P18EMA+3 so i will hold the other half for now

I am still no convinced this is a trend change so i will be looking for a short if and when VP gives me the signal will post when occurs;)

Attachments

• VP USDCHF 6.jpg
    VP USDCHF 6.jpg
    212.4 KB · Views: 45
Ok heres another example of how i use VP there is no VP signal on USDCHFy but I found one i like on the GBPCAD I will take on Monday 22/8/11

Will post result

Attachments

• GBPCAD.jpg
    GBPCAD.jpg
    204.6 KB · Views: 38
  • GBPCAD2.jpg
    GBPCAD2.jpg
    172.4 KB · Views: 33
Ok price hit the target (P18EMA+3) got out of half 270pips,moved SL to BE

Will post chart tomorrow once downloaded

Ok heres the charts yesterdays when I got out of half and todays where you can see price hit the P18EMA+3

Attachments

• GBPCAD3.jpg
    GBPCAD3.jpg
    218.6 KB · Views: 29
  • GBPCAD4.jpg
    GBPCAD4.jpg
    203.9 KB · Views: 23
Back