TraderXP scammed me of thousands

An IP does not mean anything, so location means nothing. Let me tell you how it works. These guys come from the online gaming side where most are located in Tel Aviv, Israel. The owners of the companies hide everything from IPs Bank information, addresses ect ect. Does that even matter, do you really want to know how to solve all of these scams and why they exist in the first place? You might not like the answer.

Legal Research, you are right that Binary companies take only credit card. I told a couple of them that if they use Skrill as funding process, i will be glad to invest the little 250$ they want.
Withe regard, IP address and location, I am quite sure that nobody can say for sure where these fraudsters are located. They may hide IP addresses and they may change IP addresses at any time.
Please remember one thing: It is an organized crime.

Lanzo--thanks for replying, this has caused so much stress. Its not so much the money for me. Its the principle that these criminals can get away with such ruthlessness. The reason I joined this forum is to see if we collectively could do something. There has got to be some kind of regulatory that can at least contact these people and put a stop to them. If you look online, there are numerous numbers of people who have gotten scammed by these people. There has to be a way. Come on moderators. Please look into ways. Is this not why you started this site? I see that you have gotten some interaction from Traderxp in the past. why not me? Are you pushing me aside?

Back