• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Trades.com

General discussions of a financial company
I got the money (6000 € + 1000 € paid by credit card to Connectum.eu) back from connectum.eu on request. I wanted from connectum the rest of € 31,000 that I had transferred to B2G and they tell me that it is not possible.
Here the email from 09.08.2019 from Connectum:

Dear Mr. Kurz,

Thank you for contacting us.

We have initiated an internal investigation concerning the information
you have brought to our attention.

We are sorry for your experience with the Forex trading market, but we
must remind you, that such trading activities are very High Risk and
carries high possibility to lose all your investments. Please be wary to
whom you entrust your funds.

None the less, we reached the involved party and they have agreed to
refund your payments as of your request.

Please be informed that you will receive Refunds on transactions;

23.01.2018 - 1,000 Eur

08.03.2018 - 6,000 Eur

Kind regards,

CONNECTUM Limited
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here the email from Connectum from 10.06.2020:
Dear Mr. Kurz,

We conducted an internal investigation again and officially declare, that we have no relations to Trades.com whatsoever. We don't have any contact channels with them.

As was discussed with you on last phone call, the only transactions that were made by you through our payment gateway are 23.01.2018 – Amount 1,000 Eur and 08.03.2018 - Amount 6,000 Eur.

These 2 transactions were refunded to you after your first letter sent to us in August 2019 (which you confirmed during the call). You can check all information on refunded transactions with ARN numbers that were sent to you earlier.
ARN: 75234549222019283375093
ARN: 75234549222019283375085

At this moment you are asking to refund two other transactions for 26000 EUR and 5000 EUR.

Both of these transactions were executed without any involvement of CONNECTUM Limited and we cannot and will not take any responsibility for them.

We are unable to assist you with this issue as we have no information nor the details of these transactions and were not part of these arrangements.

The only advice that we can offer you is to handle this issue with the bank that made these funds transfers to the merchant and law enforcement.

CONNECTUM Limited cannot assist you in this as we have already done all that is in our power to help you.

best regards,

CONNECTUM Limited
VISA & MasterCard Principal Member Acquirer
40 Caversham Road, Reading, RG1 7EB, United Kingdom
www.connectum.eu

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hadn't got the money back from the Sparkasse Koblenz. They referred me to the Cologne public prosecutor.
The public prosecutor's office in cologne said to me today that the money was confiscated by the B2G company, there was a court hearing and there would be a very small quota payment, but it will take years.
Despite several phone calls with Connetum.eu , I did not achieve anything. I would have thought that he can trace it back to where exactly the money went and I had already received the payments by connectum credit card, but they refuse and say that they cannot help.
It doesn't look good to get the rest (€ 26000 + € 5000) of the money yet. I have to pay € 625.88 a month in credit installments for a total of 10 years. Can you help me please??

Back