tradesprime.com have STOLEN MY MONEY Without even trading

Ahmed Abd Rapo

Recruit
Short Story:
Broker Name : tradesprime.com
Manager name: Victor Bredas (Fake name I guess)
Manager email: VictorBtp@tradesprime.com
Manager Skype: victorbredas

Scam Nature: Direct Stealing of 500 EURO by Skrill and refused to withdraw them.
Skrill name: Blue Seal Ltd
Skrill email: support2@bluesealltd.com

Alias : capitalpha.com (Huge doubts and will explain why)
Contact person: Aaron Kingsberg
Contact person email: aaron.kingsberg@capitalphatraders.com
Contact person 2: Emily Cooper
Contact person 2 email: emily.cooper@capitalphatraders.com
Skrill name: AJF Financial Ltd.
Skrill email: usd@ajf-global.com

---- Full Scam Story
Hey Guys
I'm ashamed to write the detail of that scam after more than 20 years dealing with different kind of forex companies.
But it happened while I was so busy to check enough about those international thieves.

First I must say that I'm programmer + forex trader..
I build apps and websites and I test Forex Companies.

Three days ago I got a phone call from number
+4434533799408 (UK Number)
A guy with strange accent (Russian Maybe) telling me that he's from Forex Company called tradesprime.com and they would like to add their company in my application Best Forex Brokers (play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.appslobia.bestforexbrokers)...
I asked him where are you calling from he said "ITALY"
He discussed the conditions and the cost then he forwarded me to what he (Victor Bredas)
I heard peep then what seemed to be another guy with almost the same voice and the same accent introduced himself as the manager .. I asked him again where are you calling from he said UK ..
I was so busy in that time to argue with them .. But he show interest in my app and to add his company in the list.
I told him I need to make some researches before I add his company .. He agreed and.
Then he said that before they can pay me I need to open an account with them ... I said no problem.
Because it happened before with another company which I never listed in my application because I didn't like what they are doing.

But I said no problem.

I had to go but they called me some minutes latter from number
+390677008740 (Italian Number)
The guy started to ask me to open their website to make an account .. I wanted to tell them that I can do that alone but I was so busy to argue again.
I did all the steps and account was created .. Then he asked me to click on (DEPOSIT) to add money..
I wondered and asked him "Who must pay whom??" ... He said it's only needed to activate my account.
Again because I was in hurry I said "What's the heck" .. Ok ..What is the minimum deposit?
He said 500 EURO .. I chose Skrill then transferred the money in a second.
(Actually later when I had few moments I checked their website and I found that the guy was LYING because the minimum deposit is $200 only.)

But again, my mistake trying to make business while I'm in hurry.
When the guy found how easy it is for me to pay 500 EURO he god Greedy and showed his metal pretty fast.

He said that he talked to his manager and convinced him to go for 6 months advertising in my app instead of 3 months ...
I said ok fine.
He said "Ok then .. Add another 500 EURO now"

I was like :O :O HUH??
He said to pay you double your account must have 1000 EURO at least
I told him that I will not pay a dim more then I hanged with him because I had to go.
An hour ago what he called manager (Victor Bredas) called me again.
I asked him why your guy asking me for another 500 EURO???
He apologized and said "He doesn't know because he's new employee"
Then he asked me to upload some documents to verify my account.

In that point I started to feel that I'm being SCAMMED .. He asked for a screenshot from my skrill account to show the transfer ..
So I deliberately took screenshot with my skrill showing the 500 euro payment along with the balance of my account to show him that I have in my account much more than 500 to expose their greediness.
And they did.
Next call from that Victor guy (Which I'm pretty sure that he's using FAKE name) .. He confirmed that my account is verified (in the same day). Then he directly asked me to deposit another 500 EURO.
In that stage I got it 100% that I'm dealing with a group of scammers naked face thieves.
He explained that to make the 6 months advertising and for them to pay me I must have 1000 EURO not 500 EURO for the 3 months advertising deal ....

Of course from that point they started to show their face one by one
I noticed that the option of Withdrawing with Skrill isn't there ..
I asked that Victor why? .. He said once my account is verified ...
I asked him again after I got verified, Why Skrill withdraw option isn't there yet?
He said it will be available once I deposit another 500 EURO.

Yesterday he called me at the noon time insisted that I HAVE TO PAY ANOTHER 500 EURO or I will not have any control on my first 500 EURO ..
I told him that I don't need the 6 months advertising deal anymore .. So the first 500 EURO is enough.
He almost got crazy insisting that I must pay another 500 and he kept pushing until I lost my nerve and started to scream asking for my money back.
He kept saying "This is not how things going" then finally he hang in my face.

Then I sent them warning by Skype asking them to pay my money back or I will expose them ...
As any criminal organization they have no shame or worry about their reputation .. Only reputation among other thieves and criminals maybe.

Yesterday night I decided to go ahead and try to withdraw using my German bank account.
I got confirmation by email for the withdraw and everything. I knew in that stage that there's no even a company to do any serious withdraw .. But I wanted to collect all the info about those crooks.

Today That Victor Bredas left me nice messages called me "Mr. Ahmed" Wishing me good morning and asking me again to deposit another 500 EURO .. (I guess they were spending my money in some kind of bar and drinks and they were very desirous to get more.)

Again I said No for the million times .. But thief never give up and has no dignity to preserve.
Then I told him that I already asked for bank withdrawal last night...
He simply said "It was cancelled by the financial dep. because we are in the middle of project and they will not let any withdraw to happen until I deposit another 500 EURO"..

I told him that they are punch or (idiots) for showing their face for only 500 EURO while they could have much bigger business with me especially that I have one client with hundreds of thousands trading Forex.
First he asked to give him that client number to give him an offer (Steal him he means)
But right after that and before I comment He lost his temper and said "**** You" with some other insults then immediately he deleted his comments with insults (It will show This message has been removed).

Yes I want my money back and I will do everything in my power to get it.
But the most important thing for me to stop these thieves from stealing from anybody ever again.
These kind of criminals must be in Jail with thieves and killers.

Finally ... Why I'm connecting Capitalpha.com
The Reason why I deposited the 500 EURO for those guy that I had the same story same time last year (December 2016) ....
Capitalpha.com called me by phone asking for my advertising services then they asked to open an account to fund it with my money.
Once I did they asked for $500 deposit to activate my account .. Same scenario
Once I deposited they started to make problem about activating my account ..
I made huge problem asking them how come to ask anybody to deposit before you verify him? .. What if he didn't get verified?
After days of arguing the activated my account, then I made fast trade made $20 profit then I withdraw $520.

That's why the name of that company popped up in my head today.
Another thing that they use different domain for not working website for their payment with LTD in the end of it.

usd@ajf-global.com

I checked the capitalapha website and it was working normal .. the ajf-global.com wasnt.

So I confronted that Thief guy (Victor Bredas) asking him if he knows these two companies
capitalpha.com and ajffinancial.com .. he said "never heard of them"

But strangely some hours after I opened Capitalpha.com to take a screenshot for the court case and I found pop up window along with title bar reading
IMPORTANT NOTICE : COMPANY HAS REACHED A DECISION TO RENOUNCE ITS CIF LICENSE

All will be included along with the whole conversion with the thief Victor Bredas here.

Please take care people and remember .. Never give money before you do huge research and not before your account it verified.

Thanks All

I have the whole Skype conversion with 51 screenshots .. tried to upload it here but it said that the size is too big .. It's about 3 mg only.

Attachments

• VictorBredas.jpg
    VictorBredas.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 0
  • VictorBredasphoto.jpg
    VictorBredasphoto.jpg
    4.4 KB · Views: 0
  • tradesprime website.jpg
    tradesprime website.jpg
    340.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Account-Opening.jpg
    Account-Opening.jpg
    105.9 KB · Views: 0
  • account.jpg
    account.jpg
    132.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Skrill-Payment-500EUR.jpg
    Skrill-Payment-500EUR.jpg
    110.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Skrill-500Euro-Confirmation-Email.jpg
    Skrill-500Euro-Confirmation-Email.jpg
    131.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Withdrawal-Request-for500Euro.jpg
    Withdrawal-Request-for500Euro.jpg
    112.9 KB · Views: 0
  • CapitAlpha.jpg
    CapitAlpha.jpg
    207.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Victor-Bredas-Skype-doc.zip
    100.4 KB · Views: 0
Short Story:
Broker Name : tradesprime.com
Manager name: Victor Bredas (Fake name I guess)
Manager email: VictorBtp@tradesprime.com
Manager Skype: victorbredas

Scam Nature: Direct Stealing of 500 EURO by Skrill and refused to withdraw them.
Skrill name: Blue Seal Ltd
Skrill email: support2@bluesealltd.com

Alias : capitalpha.com (Huge doubts and will explain why)
Contact person: Aaron Kingsberg
Contact person email: aaron.kingsberg@capitalphatraders.com
Contact person 2: Emily Cooper
Contact person 2 email: emily.cooper@capitalphatraders.com
Skrill name: AJF Financial Ltd.
Skrill email: usd@ajf-global.com

---- Full Scam Story
Hey Guys
I'm ashamed to write the detail of that scam after more than 20 years dealing with different kind of forex companies.
But it happened while I was so busy to check enough about those international thieves.

First I must say that I'm programmer + forex trader..
I build apps and websites and I test Forex Companies.

Three days ago I got a phone call from number
+4434533799408 (UK Number)
A guy with strange accent (Russian Maybe) telling me that he's from Forex Company called tradesprime.com and they would like to add their company in my application Best Forex Brokers (play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.appslobia.bestforexbrokers)...
I asked him where are you calling from he said "ITALY"
He discussed the conditions and the cost then he forwarded me to what he (Victor Bredas)
I heard peep then what seemed to be another guy with almost the same voice and the same accent introduced himself as the manager .. I asked him again where are you calling from he said UK ..
I was so busy in that time to argue with them .. But he show interest in my app and to add his company in the list.
I told him I need to make some researches before I add his company .. He agreed and.
Then he said that before they can pay me I need to open an account with them ... I said no problem.
Because it happened before with another company which I never listed in my application because I didn't like what they are doing.

But I said no problem.

I had to go but they called me some minutes latter from number
+390677008740 (Italian Number)
The guy started to ask me to open their website to make an account .. I wanted to tell them that I can do that alone but I was so busy to argue again.
I did all the steps and account was created .. Then he asked me to click on (DEPOSIT) to add money..
I wondered and asked him "Who must pay whom??" ... He said it's only needed to activate my account.
Again because I was in hurry I said "What's the heck" .. Ok ..What is the minimum deposit?
He said 500 EURO .. I chose Skrill then transferred the money in a second.
(Actually later when I had few moments I checked their website and I found that the guy was LYING because the minimum deposit is $200 only.)

But again, my mistake trying to make business while I'm in hurry.
When the guy found how easy it is for me to pay 500 EURO he god Greedy and showed his metal pretty fast.

He said that he talked to his manager and convinced him to go for 6 months advertising in my app instead of 3 months ...
I said ok fine.
He said "Ok then .. Add another 500 EURO now"

I was like :O :O HUH??
He said to pay you double your account must have 1000 EURO at least
I told him that I will not pay a dim more then I hanged with him because I had to go.
An hour ago what he called manager (Victor Bredas) called me again.
I asked him why your guy asking me for another 500 EURO???
He apologized and said "He doesn't know because he's new employee"
Then he asked me to upload some documents to verify my account.

In that point I started to feel that I'm being SCAMMED .. He asked for a screenshot from my skrill account to show the transfer ..
So I deliberately took screenshot with my skrill showing the 500 euro payment along with the balance of my account to show him that I have in my account much more than 500 to expose their greediness.
And they did.
Next call from that Victor guy (Which I'm pretty sure that he's using FAKE name) .. He confirmed that my account is verified (in the same day). Then he directly asked me to deposit another 500 EURO.
In that stage I got it 100% that I'm dealing with a group of scammers naked face thieves.
He explained that to make the 6 months advertising and for them to pay me I must have 1000 EURO not 500 EURO for the 3 months advertising deal ....

Of course from that point they started to show their face one by one
I noticed that the option of Withdrawing with Skrill isn't there ..
I asked that Victor why? .. He said once my account is verified ...
I asked him again after I got verified, Why Skrill withdraw option isn't there yet?
He said it will be available once I deposit another 500 EURO.

Yesterday he called me at the noon time insisted that I HAVE TO PAY ANOTHER 500 EURO or I will not have any control on my first 500 EURO ..
I told him that I don't need the 6 months advertising deal anymore .. So the first 500 EURO is enough.
He almost got crazy insisting that I must pay another 500 and he kept pushing until I lost my nerve and started to scream asking for my money back.
He kept saying "This is not how things going" then finally he hang in my face.

Then I sent them warning by Skype asking them to pay my money back or I will expose them ...
As any criminal organization they have no shame or worry about their reputation .. Only reputation among other thieves and criminals maybe.

Yesterday night I decided to go ahead and try to withdraw using my German bank account.
I got confirmation by email for the withdraw and everything. I knew in that stage that there's no even a company to do any serious withdraw .. But I wanted to collect all the info about those crooks.

Today That Victor Bredas left me nice messages called me "Mr. Ahmed" Wishing me good morning and asking me again to deposit another 500 EURO .. (I guess they were spending my money in some kind of bar and drinks and they were very desirous to get more.)

Again I said No for the million times .. But thief never give up and has no dignity to preserve.
Then I told him that I already asked for bank withdrawal last night...
He simply said "It was cancelled by the financial dep. because we are in the middle of project and they will not let any withdraw to happen until I deposit another 500 EURO"..

I told him that they are punch or (idiots) for showing their face for only 500 EURO while they could have much bigger business with me especially that I have one client with hundreds of thousands trading Forex.
First he asked to give him that client number to give him an offer (Steal him he means)
But right after that and before I comment He lost his temper and said "**** You" with some other insults then immediately he deleted his comments with insults (It will show This message has been removed).

Yes I want my money back and I will do everything in my power to get it.
But the most important thing for me to stop these thieves from stealing from anybody ever again.
These kind of criminals must be in Jail with thieves and killers.

Finally ... Why I'm connecting Capitalpha.com
The Reason why I deposited the 500 EURO for those guy that I had the same story same time last year (December 2016) ....
Capitalpha.com called me by phone asking for my advertising services then they asked to open an account to fund it with my money.
Once I did they asked for $500 deposit to activate my account .. Same scenario
Once I deposited they started to make problem about activating my account ..
I made huge problem asking them how come to ask anybody to deposit before you verify him? .. What if he didn't get verified?
After days of arguing the activated my account, then I made fast trade made $20 profit then I withdraw $520.

That's why the name of that company popped up in my head today.
Another thing that they use different domain for not working website for their payment with LTD in the end of it.

usd@ajf-global.com

I checked the capitalapha website and it was working normal .. the ajf-global.com wasnt.

So I confronted that Thief guy (Victor Bredas) asking him if he knows these two companies
capitalpha.com and ajffinancial.com .. he said "never heard of them"

But strangely some hours after I opened Capitalpha.com to take a screenshot for the court case and I found pop up window along with title bar reading
IMPORTANT NOTICE : COMPANY HAS REACHED A DECISION TO RENOUNCE ITS CIF LICENSE

All will be included along with the whole conversion with the thief Victor Bredas here.

Please take care people and remember .. Never give money before you do huge research and not before your account it verified.

Thanks All

I have the whole Skype conversion with 51 screenshots .. tried to upload it here but it said that the size is too big .. It's about 3 mg only.
Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via Skype or any communications address you have.

If they did not come and reply here then message me I`ll suggest you more steps to get your money back.
Note: Share your account number too (Just account number) so you can have a solution soon.

Salve qelli mi rubato 1500euro i neanche ripondono adesso nemeno posso aprilo dice che conto no esiste schifosi stronzi.

Back