Tradesprime Scam Review - Avoid it all costs

Abs1616

Corporal
Avoid tradesprime and that is a must! They have stolen thousands of pounds from me without my authorisation and will make it very difficult (if not impossible for you to get that back). They ignored all my withdrawal requests since November 2017 and until today (in May 2018) I have received nothing from them. They call up everyday (mainly a lady called "Lara Mancini") who tells you that "you must invest and open up bitcoin" or to "use someone else's money or card". After hearing that I am like: What on Earth is this? It was the same story each day. What drives me mental is that this "Lara Mancini" calls you more than 5 times a day and asking for more money. However, when you want to withdraw they are gone. Absolutely pathetic to say the least.

You cannot even call them because each time you do so their phone rings for 3 - 59 seconds and then gets cut off, no matter how many times you try. They get very aggressive when you refuse to deposit more money and start shouting at you on the phone. They also try to deceive you with a "bonus" and "say it's only for you". If a FOREX broker offers a bonus on their website (then don't deal with them). They have also asked me for my password (which is illegal). They also ask you to sign "card verification documents" to make it nearly impossible for you to get your money back from the bank once you discover that they are a scam. If you get these documents - You must NOT sign them! Signing them is like signing up for months' worth of brutal torture that will waste your time when can be focusing on other things (e.g. Improving your trading strategy).

They also ask you to get your friends to open up an account with Tradesprime and deposit money (so they can maximise their stealing potential). "Stefano Di Luca" is the one always asking for the new clients (so he can steal their money). They claim to be "Italian", but they are not they are Russian and based either in Germany or Estonia. They have 4 bank accounts and prefer you to do a wire transfer rather than a card order (to make it even harder to get your money back). Plus when you go back to the bank and do a chargeback they say to the bank: "The client had the opportunity to request a withdrawal which is something he did NOT do for these funds". Well, sorry to break it to you Tradesprime but I have plenty of evidence that I did just that ;)

In all seriousness, please avoid these criminals like the plague they have wasted so much of my time and hard earned money it is simply not worth the hassle or the heart-ache. Because of this it has harmed my trading career and other aspects in life. These criminals have blood on their hands and stolen tens if not hundreds of thousands of pounds. I just pray that someone catches these guys before they do anymore damage. Enough is enough!

My best advice is to NOT open an account with them because if you do its game over. If you have opened an account (then there is no way you can close, it will stay there forever and all the information about you will be there for them to mess about with). Ah that reminds me... I had to close my bank account(s) with the associated cards to prevent them from ever stealing again. If you have not done so, then make sure you do so now... If you want to get your money back then expect a very long hard battle that will last for months on end (and may not yield any fruitful results). I have suffering from this horrible issue for nearly 7 months and it does not look like it will end anytime soon. If you want to fight, then do so. However, expect to be under stress, worry and pressure day-in, day-out for months. I am sorry if this is lengthy for a review, but people need to know the huge and phenomenal injustice that I and 6 other people have been through. Plus I do not want any other person to go through this issue. Just bear something in mind, these criminals have the technology to record your card details or intercept them when you shield those details on your card. This allows them to take out money without your authorisation and they will also forge your signature onto these documents if you refuse to sign them.

So to sum it all up, you are royally screwed in every way imaginable when dealing with tradesprime. If you are reading this (and you have an account with tradesprime) then good luck - because you are going to a miracle...

Ah yes here is something else I have forgotten to mention: Tradesprime, Vortex Assets (which thankful no longer exists), Investmib and Umarkets are all part of the same scamming network. If you look at the design and the wording provided on their websites you will clearly see significant similarities. At the end of the day this is your money and no one should ever put pressure on you to tell you how much to invest. FOREX is there so that you can be your own boss - not to be told what to do by criminals. So if someone tells you to invest more money, pause, think and say to yourself: "Who are you to tell me how much I should invest and how does it affect you?" Guys you have been warned...

By the way, if it makes any of you feel any better - All of these scamming companies I mentioned here are currently on a "charge-back monitoring program". This is a highly unfavourable program that these scammers and liars are forced into because they experience heavy penalties on a monthly basis (this is done to try to control the number of charge-backs that are made against them). If the number of charge-backs exceed a certain level (which they will) then they automatically have their bank accounts closed with Visa and Mastercard (and they cannot open another bank account in that name ever again). Hence, why the notorious scamming company Vortex Assets no longer exists ;)

If anyone else has been through a similar issues in the past and want some advice (because I now know how they operate, I have their bank details, I know where they are based etc) then you are welcome to post a reply here :)

Here is some evidence that I have dealt with tradesprime and requested a withdrawal of funds but received nothing, despite having my account balance on MT4 modified. What typical scamming behaviour...

Attachments

• Evidence 1.pdf
    427.4 KB · Views: 11
1) Please invite TradesPrime support/compliance staff to this thread to have an open discussion. Send an invite with this thread url to all known emails of support staff.

2) Leave a review of your experience with TradesPrime to let other know.

3) if it is unresolved after a week, please file a Traders Court case.

I have tried to do to over the last few months but they have been ignoring my numerous emails and phone calls which is not particularly encouraging. I have posted a review about Tradesprime and I am just waiting for this review to be approved :)

I have tried to do to over the last few months but they have been ignoring my numerous emails and phone calls which is not particularly encouraging. I have posted a review about Tradesprime and I am just waiting for this review to be approved :)

1) Please invite TradesPrime support/compliance staff to this thread to have an open discussion. Send an invite with this thread url to all known emails of support staff.

2) if it is unresolved after a week (or after review is visible), please file a Traders Court case.

Here is something interesting. Apparently my account manager is "William Winas" which happened to be the same name that was associated with notorious scam broker called Vortex Assets. I have come across a fair few threads on 'Forex Peace Army' complaining about being scammed by Vortex Assets. This clearly proves that Vortex Assets and Tradesprime are linked together. We must also avoid other "brokers" like InvestMib and Umarkets, as they are all part of this same scamming network of theft.

My account manager is supposed to be "Lara Mancini" a Russian representative of Tradesprime with dreadful English (who claims she is Italian, when she is not). She used to harass me and my friends into investing more money. One friend told her: "I do not like being hassled for money". This "Lara Mancini" then shouted at him and cut the line. Wow, you call this customer service?

Pathetic. Absolutely pathetic.

I put "Lara Mancini" in speech marks because I know for a fact that is not her real name. If you are lying consistently without fail and never once live up to a single promise, then how can anyone trust her? Tradesprime claims that are withdrawal takes "24-72 hours". I put my first withdrawal request in 20/11/2017 and filed countless more since then. Guess what? Not a single penny.

The TVF documents are the "card verification documents" which they say is for compliance (they will also email them to you". In reality, they are there for the sole purpose to stop you from getting your hard earned money back. Think about it. Has any reliable Forex Broker asked you to sign anything? No, is the short answer...

By the way, they have an "online chat" which I never seen functioning since I joined this company. I failed to understand, why this feature is there if they simply don't use it. My best guest is this: They try to deceive innocent investors into thinking that they have good customer support. In reality, there customer service is the definition of appalling.

The sooner Tradesprime, InvestMib, Vortex Assets and Umarkets are labelled as a scam on 'Forex Peace Army' and everything single corner of the internet and social media the better it will be for everybody. However, bear in mind that these criminals will likely changes their names in order to avoid their exceedingly poor reputation (which they have done countless time over the past decade)...

Attachments

• 2018-06-02 (5).png
    2018-06-02 (5).png
    276.3 KB · Views: 1
  • Screenshot 2017-11-20 12.24.50.png
    Screenshot 2017-11-20 12.24.50.png
    127.3 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Right, some people have been sceptical by the fact I was getting "harassed" and "called-up" each day from "Lara Mancini" demanding more money from me. I have attached the screenshots to prove that I was indeed getting harassed, day-in, day-out for months on end. It really was not funny, and it just drove me completely 'ballistic'. I mean just look at all the missed calls in red and everything else.

Worryingly this "Lara Mancini" has been doing exactly the same thing to my friends (and has been doing this to everyone). Who in their right mind would call people every single day (without fail) asking for more money? It became so clear that this was a dirty game. Would any reliable broker call anyone (e.g. a client) that number of time everyday? No, of course not.

Luckily, I had the will-power to say "NO" up-front and told this "Lara Mancini" that I am interested in withdrawing my money and closing my account. Want to her response? "NEVER AGAIN!" I am like "pardon me"? "NEVER AGAIN, I have been really patient with you". While I'm thinking: "What?" Isn't me that has been "really patient with you" considering the countless number of times you have calling me for months. Seriously, what is wrong with these maniacs. I don't want to deposit any money and I want to withdraw (like every other trader). So what is the issue?

Here is something else. If you want to close your account with Tradesprime you have to give them your password (it is all in their terms and conditions - just read it for yourself). Really? Every other reliable broker would be able to close your account without your password. Interestingly, you must give them yourself password before a withdrawal. Basically, so they can 'blow' your account. If they can't 'blow' your account then they will cut the server. In doing so, all open trades will hit huge loss and leave you with nothing to "withdraw". My friend deposited £1500 and built it up to £11,000 and requested a withdrawal. Guess what they did? Yes, that's right. They cut the server so he couldn't close any trades. After that all he had left in his account was was £30 (that's it, that's all he had left - he lost everything). Tradesprime said it would compensate him for that, but they never did (what a surprise)... They told him "it says on our terms and conditions that we shall accept no responsibility in the event of a cut sever or sever lag"... They really know how to destroy traders (and that is to the very maximum).

Interestingly, I have been in contact with many people and they confirm they have experienced exactly the same issue (of being harassed and "card verification documents"). If anyone is experiencing this then you are likely to be dealing with the same scam network, run by the same people. Although most of Tradesprime's (and Umarkets, InvestMib and Vortex Assets) locations have been traced to Russia. Other countries where their locations have been traced to include:
1) Albania
2) Serbia
3) Estonia
4) Spain
5) Italy
6) Poland
7) Germany

It seems that these criminals are moving from place-to-place when people begin to catch on and legal action is being taken against them. Many traders should be scared 'to-the-brim' because they are targeting too many people (and too many are falling for it).

Absolutely pathetic to say the least. They are not people, without a doubt.

We are going to need a miracle to catch these psychopathic lunatics.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180602-021351.png
    Screenshot_20180602-021351.png
    168.8 KB · Views: 1
  • Screenshot_20180603-014650.png
    Screenshot_20180603-014650.png
    188.6 KB · Views: 1
  • Screenshot_20180603-014707.png
    Screenshot_20180603-014707.png
    188.2 KB · Views: 1
  • Screenshot_20180603-014719.png
    Screenshot_20180603-014719.png
    183.4 KB · Views: 1
  • Screenshot_20180603-014730.png
    Screenshot_20180603-014730.png
    193.3 KB · Views: 1
  • Screenshot_20180603-014749.png
    Screenshot_20180603-014749.png
    181.5 KB · Views: 1
  • Screenshot_20180603-014805.png
    Screenshot_20180603-014805.png
    183.3 KB · Views: 1
  • Screenshot_20180603-014837.png
    Screenshot_20180603-014837.png
    191.8 KB · Views: 1
  • Screenshot_20180603-014900.png
    Screenshot_20180603-014900.png
    183.3 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Update Alert

Despite persistent pressure Tradesprime has consistently ignored me. I have now filed a Trader Court Case which can be accessed by this link: LINK REMOVED. Only the person who filed the case and a handful of other people can see it while the case is in the Court Case Preparation folder.

Let's ruin these cretins and everything they love ;)

Back