Tradesprime Scam Review - Avoid it all costs

ATTENTION TO ALL!

Be very careful when you expose the following companies as scams:
1) InvestMib
2) Tradesprime
3) Vortex Assets
4) Umarketsw
5) FXTrade777 (I just discovered that this company is also a scam and linked to the same scam network)

Please Note - I have just discovered another 'broker' or 'company' that is also linked to the same scam operation run by the same people (which is FXTrader777). I wonder how many more I will find? I will update this list and let you know accordingly ;)

These are professional criminals who steal for a living. These criminals will become very threatening and abusive when you expose them. So please make sure that you are on your guard and play 'wisely'. We need to be smart about this. I have taken a screenshot of one particular conversation (by a colleague who was dealing with a member from InvestMib on Facebook) to prove what I am saying.

Please do not let this put your off from exposing these criminals. They are all bark and no bite. They are merely destroying what is left of their appalling reputation anyway :);)

Attachments

• InkedInkedTradesprime Scam_L2.jpg
    InkedInkedTradesprime Scam_L2.jpg
    876 KB · Views: 2
By the way, did you know that a lot of Russian traders have been targeted by this scam network? It clearly indicates that the people running this network are of Russian origin, but have learnt to speak Italian, Spanish, English etc (quite poorly actually). Simply search: "tradesprime отзывы" on google and translate all those pages and you will see what I am talking about. It is pathetic to say the least.

By the way "отзывы" is Russian for 'reviews'.

ATTENTION TO ALL!

Be very careful when you expose the following companies as scams:
1) InvestMib
2) Tradesprime
3) Vortex Assets
4) Umarketsw
5) FXTrade777 (I just discovered that this company is also a scam and linked to the same scam network)

Please Note - I have just discovered another 'broker' or 'company' that is also linked to the same scam operation run by the same people (which is FXTrader777). I wonder how many more I will find? I will update this list and let you know accordingly ;)

These are professional criminals who steal for a living. These criminals will become very threatening and abusive when you expose them. So please make sure that you are on your guard and play 'wisely'. We need to be smart about this. I have taken a screenshot of one particular conversation (by a colleague who was dealing with a member from InvestMib on Facebook) to prove what I am saying.

Please do not let this put your off from exposing these criminals. They are all bark and no bite. They are merely destroying what is left of their appalling reputation anyway :);)

Some people have informed me that they do not understand the "context" of the screenshot I have posted (regarding a Facebook chat). Hopefully, this will make things clearly:

Okay, I have a colleague who is an experienced trader and also mines bitcoin. The person using the rude, abusive language (whose picture is still present - e.g. the scammer) tried to encourage my colleague (whose picture and name are hidden) to invest money in "Invest Mib". My colleague was already aware of this scam and advised him not to invest in that company and even sent this scammer a video exposing Invest Mib and this scam network.

The scammer tried to be friendly and cooperative at first (as we can see in the screenshot), and tried to find out where he lives (to physically harm him). Hence why, the scammer asked: "Are you based in Oxford?". The scammer is an Albanian who works for Invest Mib (to try and scam people out of their hard earned money). His threats show that he is angry that my colleague was doing an excellent job of destroying their reputation and exposing them efficiently.

The reason why I posted that screenshot of that conversation was to make people aware of the kind of criminals we are dealing with. They steal for a living (until they get caught :) ) We should be wary of anyone who tries to appear 'friendly', because once they get the information they need, then their true colours will appear (as we can see in the last message of that screenshot).

I have tried to gather as much information as possible about these criminals and my colleague is considering to take legal action against these criminals (as he has finally discovered some of the 'hide outs' of these criminals). I have persistently attempted to contact Invest Mib on the behalf of another scam victim. Guess what? The man I spoke to had a clear Russian accent and sounded just like "Stefano Di Luca". So I asked him several questions and they were exactly the same as what I've heard before. I asked him: "Do you someone called Stefano Di Luca?" He's reply was: "Never heard of him". Yeah right, like I believe that ;)

Hello,

I have taken the opportunity to screenshot my Skype conversations with that hypocritical liar called "Lara Mancini". It will quickly become obvious that she kept asking for more and more money and will keep applying the pressure. Insisting that you must invest more. Statements like "you have money in the bank" are deeply troubling. Because there is no way that she would have any idea about my finances. Does she really think that she will know more about my finances than me? Of course not, but she plays a dirty game in the hope to deceive you. Here's the thing with FOREX and trading. It is there to give us freedom and allow us to become our own bosses. No one has any right to tell us how much or how little we can invest.

Also notice that once I started asking for withdrawals many times she automatically vanishes. The very few times she said she would call me, never occurred. "Lara Mancini" is loaded with lies, hypocrisy and false promises that it is unbelievable. Each time I tried to call her on Skype when she was online (probably scamming more people) she would disconnect it. Hence the "missed calls" that she missed by cutting the line each and every time, without fail.

This really is not funny and I have no regrets to the way I dealt with this liar on Skype. Considering the number of times I have been shouted and sworn at over the phone by "Lara Mancini" or "Stefano Di Luca" because I asked for a simple withdrawal, is disgraceful and revolting. The bottom line is this: 'As long as they have hope to steal even more money from you, they harass each day (illegally), but when it comes to withdrawal(s) they are gone for good'.

I am a bit disappointed that this thread has been largely ignored by the FPA community (despite some of them having been victims of Tradesprime, Umarkets, InvestMib, FxTrade777 or Vortex Assets). I have accumulated a substantial amount of information about these cyber criminals and I have uploaded a degree of it onto this forum in the hope that someone would actually look at all this and respond.

There is another forum (where someone had a similar issue to me). Here's the link: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/investmib-blonde-bear-ou.55637/

Before you sign up to a broker please, please, please check that they are regulated. All these scamming brokers I have mentioned are not. This means that they can do whatever they like with your money and there is nothing more you can do. They just disappear and you are left helpless and defenceless. Sorry to be blunt here, but this is the harsh reality. The person who got me involved in FOREX never warned about regulated and unregulated brokers. In fact he was the one who got me to sign up to Tradesprime (so in a way its his fault). The only positive thing coming from this total disaster is experience, good experience. Next time I will be very wary before I press onto anything.

The only good news is that I have a colleague in Italy who is the process of taking legal action against Tradesprime and FxTrade777. So hopefully, these companies will be shutdown forever and the criminals brought to justice. However, this is a while off and I will continue to work with him to ensure a brutal end to the demise of these criminals.

All these scammers work the same way, so by exposing them it is very easy to spot a future scam (IF people look at the information I have submitted). I believe that this will be last post on this forum (unless someone decides to comment). I have exposed these criminals in a number of ways and angles. All that is left to do is wait.

I hope that what I have submitted will be useful to people in the future. Many thanks to all for taking the time to read this :)

Attachments

• Tradesprime Lies 1.pdf
    666 KB · Views: 6
  • Tradesprime Lies 2.pdf
    552.7 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Okay, I previously said this would likely be my last post. However, I felt compelled to provide an update to anyone may need this information.

Here's the update for everyone... I have found out that there is another company that is linked to the same scam which is called "Isgxchange". The evidence for this is that it clearly states on their website that they are owned and operated by the company 'Black Parrot Limited'. This is a company that is registered offshore on the Marshall Islands (which is in the Pacific Ocean). Black Parrot Limited owns: Tradesprime, InvestMib, Umarkets and Isgxchange. Black Parrot Limited is out of reach from government agencies, to they can do whatever they like with your hard-earned money.

Below is a useful link where I explain in detail how these criminal companies are linked and how I expose them:
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/case-2018-091-htckns-vs-isgxchange-com.55735/

So far this is the list I have of all the companies that are linked into the same scam:
1) Tradesprime
2) InvestMib
3) Vortex Assets (which no longer exists)
4) FxTrade777
5) Umarkets
6) DAX Markets
7) ISGXchange
This list is not exhaustive, but I have a strong feeling that there are likely more 'companies' that are linked to the scam network.

There are several people who live in the UK and are employed by these scammers to help them scam UK innocent traders. I have found the details of one such person in particular. If anyone knows someone who is assisting in these scams please let me know.

Many thanks in advance.

NEW UPDATE!

My colleagues have discovered more scam "brokers" have been that are linked to the same scam which are: Tradedex, Trade111, Tradex1 and Market GBP.

So the new list of scam "brokers" that are associated with the same scam that are run by the same people based in Russia are as follows;
1) Tradesprime
2) InvestMib
3) Isgxchange
4) Vortex Assets (which no longer exists)
5) DAX Markets
6) FX Trade 777
7) Umarkets
8) Tradedax (https://www.tradedax.com/)
9) Trade 111 (https://www.trade111.com/)
10) Tradex1 (https://www.tradex1.com/)
11) Market GBP (www.marketgbp.com)

The 11 names above are all SCAMS and are operating illegally throughout the globe. Do NOT sign up and do NOT pay! The links are there to give you an idea of what the website structures look like and how their similarities compare. At first glance, you might not see it, but closer analysis and examination will reveal striking similarities. This just goes to show you that this is a scam network that has clearly been operating illegally for the past decade. It is clear that these criminals know very well what they are doing.

Attached to this post is some evidence that these companies are indeed linked. The Italian Financial Regulator has issued several warnings against: "Black Parrot Ltd" and "Blonde Bear OU". All of the companies mentioned above fall under one of these two companies.

Be careful everyone.

Attachments

• 2018-06-18 (3).png
    2018-06-18 (3).png
    143.3 KB · Views: 2
  • 2018-06-18 (4).png
    2018-06-18 (4).png
    144.2 KB · Views: 2
  • 2018-06-18 (5).png
    2018-06-18 (5).png
    128.7 KB · Views: 3
  • 2018-06-18 (6).png
    2018-06-18 (6).png
    128.5 KB · Views: 4
  • 2018-06-18 (7).png
    2018-06-18 (7).png
    134.9 KB · Views: 1
  • 2018-06-18 (8).png
    2018-06-18 (8).png
    127 KB · Views: 2
  • 2018-06-18 (9).png
    2018-06-18 (9).png
    144.4 KB · Views: 2
NEW UPDATE!

My colleagues and I have uncovered yet another 2 scam "brokers" that are linked to the same scam network run by the same people. We have managed to establish links between the 'company' Blonde Bear OU (which owns and operates the 11 "brokers" mentioned previously as well as Black Parrot Limited). I wonder how many more scam "brokers" we will find that are linked to the same scam network? These 2 brokers are: CAC400 and Mib700.

So the updated list of these scam "brokers" which belong to the same scam are:
1) Tradesprime
2) InvestMib
3) ISGXchange
4) Umarkets
5) FxTrade777
6) Vortex Assets (which no longer exists)
7) DAX Markets
12) CAC40 (www.cac400.com)
13) Mib700 (www.mib700.com)

These 13 "brokers" are all part of the same scam. Whatever you do, you must NOT sign up or pay or single penny. Because:
A) You will never see it again
B) They have all your personal information on file and these criminals have been associated with identify theft in the past
C) You are only helping these criminals last longer than they should (they have been able to last for the past decade)

Below are some links which effectively prove that these scam "brokers" are linked:
1) https://atozmarkets.com/news/latest-italy-consob-warning-unauthorized-firms/
2) https://www.globalinvestoralerts.org/blonde_bear_ou_trade111.shtml
3) https://www.globalinvestoralerts.org/blonde_bear_ou_trades_prime.shtml
4) http://www.consob.it/web/consob-and...ti/english/entutela/cns/2017/enct20171106.htm
5) https://www.forexbrokerz.com/news/C...-against-several-forex-binary-options-brokers
6) http://www.consob.it/web/consob-and-its-activities/warnings?viewId=ultime_com_tutela

Best of Luck everyone. If I find anything new, then I will be sure to post it up here :)

NEW UPDATE!

My colleagues have discovered more scam "brokers" have been that are linked to the same scam which are: Tradedex, Trade111, Tradex1 and Market GBP.

So the new list of scam "brokers" that are associated with the same scam that are run by the same people based in Russia are as follows;
1) Tradesprime
2) InvestMib
3) Isgxchange
4) Vortex Assets (which no longer exists)
5) DAX Markets
6) FX Trade 777
7) Umarkets

The 11 names above are all SCAMS and are operating illegally throughout the globe. Do NOT sign up and do NOT pay! The links are there to give you an idea of what the website structures look like and how their similarities compare. At first glance, you might not see it, but closer analysis and examination will reveal striking similarities. This just goes to show you that this is a scam network that has clearly been operating illegally for the past decade. It is clear that these criminals know very well what they are doing.

Attached to this post is some evidence that these companies are indeed linked. The Italian Financial Regulator has issued several warnings against: "Black Parrot Ltd" and "Blonde Bear OU". All of the companies mentioned above fall under one of these two companies.

Be careful everyone.

-----------------------

Hi Abs1616, please refrain from spreading false information about Umarkets. If you have issues with your account, then I would like to help you. Please email the full name and/or the email address you used to register for an account with Umarkets to customers@umarkets.info so we check your account and address your concerns. You may also message me the said info so I can personally follow-up your account status.

-----------------------

Hi Abs1616, please refrain from spreading false information about Umarkets. If you have issues with your account, then I would like to help you. Please email the full name and/or the email address you used to register for an account with Umarkets to customers@umarkets.info so we check your account and address your concerns. You may also message me the said info so I can personally follow-up your account status.
So let me guess this straight: You waited for me to post all the damning information and evidence about your scam companies and for me to go offline for 3 months to post a pathetic reply like that? Your statement is ridiculous. If you were genuine you should have apologised about the awful customer service I experienced (which a genuine company would do) rather than criticising me and saying that my information is "false".

You have failed to provide any evidence whatsoever to disprove any of my claims. You clearly are a scammer with nothing better to do. So if you want to continue with your lies and deception then take it somewhere else, not here on Forex Peace Army. If you want to disprove the mountain of evidence I have supplied in various threads then do so.

Have a nice day :)

Back