Tradesprime Scam Review - Avoid it all costs

So let me guess this straight: You waited for me to post all the damning information and evidence about your scam companies and for me to go offline for 3 months to post a pathetic reply like that? Your statement is ridiculous. If you were genuine you should have apologised about the awful customer service I experienced (which a genuine company would do) rather than criticising me and saying that my information is "false".

You have failed to provide any evidence whatsoever to disprove any of my claims. You clearly are a scammer with nothing better to do. So if you want to continue with your lies and deception then take it somewhere else, not here on Forex Peace Army. If you want to disprove the mountain of evidence I have supplied in various threads then do so.

Have a nice day :)

Hi Abs1616, I am trying to extend a helping hand that's why I provided you with the information on the support channel where we can help you sort out your concern/s regarding your account. Other commenters here can use the same information to bring their concerns about their Umarkets account to us so we can act on them. So if you do have a Umarkets account, then I hope you use the information I provided you to resolve any issues you may have regarding your account with Umarkets.

Hello Everyone,

I have been able to get videos of the conversations between my colleague, I and the Tradesprime scammers ("Lara Mancini" and "Sefano Di Luca". Below are the following YouTube videos to show this:
1) Probably the best video at showing off who these scammers really are:

2) A video between my colleague and "Lara Mancini":

3) More lies from "Lara Mancini":

4) "Lara Mancini" rudely cuts the line before I have the chance to say 'goodbye' - Absolutely revolting "customer service":

5) 53 minutes conversation with "Stefano Di Luca" - countless lies mentioned to the point that it is unbearable:

Please feel free to comment on those videos :)

So let me guess this straight: You waited for me to post all the damning information and evidence about your scam companies and for me to go offline for 3 months to post a pathetic reply like that? Your statement is ridiculous. If you were genuine you should have apologised about the awful customer service I experienced (which a genuine company would do) rather than criticising me and saying that my information is "false".

You have failed to provide any evidence whatsoever to disprove any of my claims. You clearly are a scammer with nothing better to do. So if you want to continue with your lies and deception then take it somewhere else, not here on Forex Peace Army. If you want to disprove the mountain of evidence I have supplied in various threads then do so.

Have a nice day :)
Oh My God... I have already deposited to umarketm what should i do now. I need help please

No not yet. I havent tried withdrawing ye since I have just started with them just recently. Infact, it is still partially opened but I am afraid about those bad reviews already.
If you already deposited money then try to withdrawal some first to check their withdrawal system.

If you already deposited money then try to withdrawal some first to check their withdrawal system.
It has to be approved by the account manager first. I have a friend who also opened an account to them. And her withdrawal request was already approved. She is now waiting for the bank's clearance. I just wonder whether those negative comments really applies to all or in some isolated cases only..

It has to be approved by the account manager first. I have a friend who also opened an account to them. And her withdrawal request was already approved. She is now waiting for the bank's clearance. I just wonder whether those negative comments really applies to all or in some isolated cases only..
If company care about their images then they reply to negative comments and if FPA found that OP is lying then FPA take action against them.

Oh My God... I have already deposited to umarketm what should i do now. I need help please
Hello TeEarl :)
Try not to worry about it too much. How much did you deposit and how did you deposit? Was it by debit/credit card? If so, you can file a chargeback request with your bank/card provider against these scammers (under the terms: "Goods and services not provided"). However, you need evidence that the company has failed to provide the requested withdrawal - so please take screenshots to give to your bank. When did the transaction occur? Because you have a limited amount of time to submit a chargeback request. It can be anywhere from 120 - 540 days depending on your card provider.

Are you from the UK, US or EU? If so, only go for brokers that are regulated. Because the fact stands that Umarkets is not strictly regulated and are therefore are relatively free to do whatever they like with your hard-earned money. Thus leaving you helpless. Please view these:
55brokers.com/umarkets-review/
forexbrokerz.com/brokers/umarkets-review
thatsucks.com/review/umarkets-suck/
https://forexbonuslab.com/umarkets-review/

Please try to ignore any positive reviews that you see online about Umarkets. Because at the end of the day how do you know that these reviews are true and that they haven't been paid to write up such reviews? The fact that some of these reviews actually try to sell and criticise negative reviews instead of focusing on their own experience (which is what a genuine/honest reviewer would do) is somewhat troubling. Please view this:
forextradingbonus.com/brokers/umarkets/

Financial Regulatory Bodies in other countries (e.g. Spain and Australia) have issued warning against Umarkets, warning customers to avoid doing business with Umarkets:
https://smnweekly.com/2016/10/26/sp...unregulated-forex-brokers-umarkets-finmarkfx/
https://www.moneysmart.gov.au/scams...eal-with/unlicensed-companies-list/u/umarkets

If Financial Regulatory Bodies are issuing warning against a company, what does that tell you? It means only one thing: That company is a scam and cannot be trusted.

By the way, did Umarkets offer you any bonuses? If so, did you accept? Did they make/ask you (to) sign any documents? If so, did you or what was your response? ===> All of these very important in order to get your money back, so honest answers are appreciated :)

I do not go on Forex Peace Army (FPA) that often but I do regularly check my emails. If you need anymore assistance, please feel free to quote me on this forum (or any other forum that I had previously posted in).

Best wishes :)

If company care about their images then they reply to negative comments and if FPA found that OP is lying then FPA take action against them.
Exactly, too right :)
There are many negative reviews against Umarkets online and the company has never bothered to address any of them. Furthermore, I have not been lying because I have already supplied all the evidence to support what I say ===> Please see for yourself.

Many thanks in advance :)

Back