Resolved: TradeTime.com - Scam Alert

Carel

Recruit
For more than 2 weeks TradeTime is not responding to any of my communications, which I have sent to all emails that I have, or could find, including compliance@tradetime.com; finance@tradetime.com; support@tradetime.com; as well as all the account managers emails that I have dealt with in the prior 6 months. I also phoned the UK telephone number earlier this week and it was unanswered. This started just after I requested to have my funds withdrawn. I am still receiving daily signals from them which indicates to me that they probably still exist, but why do no one then communicate to me regarding my withdrawal.

For more than 2 weeks TradeTime is not responding to any of my communications, which I have sent to all emails that I have, or could find, including compliance@tradetime.com; finance@tradetime.com; support@tradetime.com; as well as all the account managers emails that I have dealt with in the prior 6 months. I also phoned the UK telephone number earlier this week and it was unanswered. This started just after I requested to have my funds withdrawn. I am still receiving daily signals from them which indicates to me that they probably still exist, but why do no one then communicate to me regarding my withdrawal.
First of all, invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread "Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread." will help you to find out.

Note: If you are new to FPA then invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.

Till then follow the below-suggested options to draw their attention on your issue

If you deposited your money via credit card then contact the credit card customer care asap and ask them to file a chargeback.
Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat
Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

You will find their email and address here
support@tradetime.com
finance@tradetime.com
compliance@tradetime.com
Also, Share your story as a review https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/14035/tradetime-forex-brokers

You can also share your story on their social media pages

Note: Don’t forget to update your review/s when you get solution of your problem, Best Of Luck :)

Thank you for the information.
I added their detail under the company invitation but am new to FPA and will have to wait for the 4 days to pass.
I will send them an invite to this thread.
I have shared my experience on the reviews page of FPA as well.

Many thanks.

Thank you for the information.
I added their detail under the company invitation but am new to FPA and will have to wait for the 4 days to pass.
I will send them an invite to this thread.
I have shared my experience on the reviews page of FPA as well.

Many thanks.
You are most welcome and as I mentioned in my suggestions post that, if you are new then you have to wait till 4 day's. Most probably till Monday.

invite-opc.png
The OP has invited the company to this discussion on May 14, 2019 at 1:19 PM

I received a phone call from one of my previous account managers, about 30 minutes after the invite to them from this platform. This was on Tuesday. He stated that he needs time to investigate why my withdrawal request (submitted on 16 April) was not processed as yet and would provide me feedback by latest today. I have not heard from them again, even after I sent a reminder email to him this morning. I see they also do not participate on this thread, although they received the invite. To me it is clear that they do not process withdrawals which is a big risk to any trader and places them in the scam category.

@Carel,

Can you post any video or screenshots of the withdraw requests?
also, any communication to (and responses from) the company regarding withdrawal requests or any other alleged scam?

Update on my situation, my previous account manager called me this morning and committed to have my withdrawal request attended to today. Later this afternoon I received an email from customer service stating that they are processing my withdrawal request and also a phone call later from the account manager to say they actually paid the withdrawal today, and pending the time the financial institutions (Visa) need it should reflect in my account later this week.
@4evermaat So with the progress made today, I do not have a need to post further proof documentation. Will monitor further progress and update.

1) you should still post an account statement or withdraw request confirmation to show the date and amount of withdraw request

2) please update us when you actually receive your withdrawal request in full.

Back