TRADETIME.COM scammers

famfoster

Recruit
Hello people, I have deposited 500 USD and I'm trying to get my money back from the broker TradeTime.com. Passed more than 2 weeks since I have asked the withdrawal but they refuse to send me my money. I have sent them many emails asking about the withdrawal request but never got an answer from their side. They totally ignore my emails.

They want only make people deposit and than lose their funds, this company is totally scam, all existing clients of tradetime should not deposit anymore any cent on this scam company because they will steal your money.

I have attached an screenshot on this thread as proof for what I have said above.

Attachments

• tradetimescammers.png
    tradetimescammers.png
    47.1 KB · Views: 3
Hello people, I have deposited 500 USD and I'm trying to get my money back from the broker TradeTime.com. Passed more than 2 weeks since I have asked the withdrawal but they refuse to send me my money. I have sent them many emails asking about the withdrawal request but never got an answer from their side. They totally ignore my emails.

They want only make people deposit and than lose their funds, this company is totally scam, all existing clients of tradetime should not deposit anymore any cent on this scam company because they will steal your money.

I have attached an screenshot on this thread as proof for what I have said above.
First of all, invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread "Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread." will help you to find out.

Note: If you are new to FPA then invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.

Till then follow the below-suggested options to draw their attention on your issue

If you deposited your money via credit card then contact the credit card customer care asap and ask them to file a chargeback.
Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat
Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

You will find their email and address here
support@tradetime.com
finance@tradetime.com
compliance@tradetime.com
Also, Share your story as a review https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/14035/tradetime-forex-brokers

You can also share your story on their social media pages

Note: Don’t forget to update your review/s when you get solution of your problem, Best Of Luck :)

First of all, invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread "Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread." will help you to find out.

Note: If you are new to FPA then invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.

Till then follow the below-suggested options to draw their attention on your issue

If you deposited your money via credit card then contact the credit card customer care asap and ask them to file a chargeback.
Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat
Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

You will find their email and address here
support@tradetime.com
finance@tradetime.com
compliance@tradetime.com
Also, Share your story as a review https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/14035/tradetime-forex-brokers

You can also share your story on their social media pages

Note: Don’t forget to update your review/s when you get solution of your problem, Best Of Luck :)

I have sent them the thread of this forum via email but they did not replied and also writed an review on the section. I can see that they have there a lot of fake reviews posted by this company, they use residential ip in order for you to don't detect that is a fake review, I'm sure that they buy the residential ips from iluminati.io as I know is the only services on the internet which provide this kind of ips. The moderators should remove all the fake reviews from this company because none of them are true.

invite-opc.png
The OP has invited the company to this discussion on May 29, 2019 at 3:07 AM

Back