• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss TradeTime.com

General discussions of a financial company
@Mspraise55 Many thanks for the information.

Update on my situation, my previous account manager called me this morning and committed to have my withdrawal request attended to today. Later this afternoon I received an email from customer service stating that they are processing my withdrawal request and also a phone call later from the account manager to say they actually paid the withdrawal today, and pending the time the financial institutions (Visa) need it should reflect in my account later this week.

I am glad you have heard back from the company regarding your withdrawal by phone and email - this is progress. Hopefully, your funds will be in your account shortly. Thank you for letting me know that your situation is being resolved, that is excellent news. Again, it would appear that perhaps a breakdown in communication may be at issue here. Good to see that the company is addressing this issue.

Although it took more than a month I am relieved to say that Tradetime paid out my funds as per my withdrawal request.
I would also like to thank FPA for creating this platform and making it available to us.

Although it took more than a month I am relieved to say that Tradetime paid out my funds as per my withdrawal request.
I would also like to thank FPA for creating this platform and making it available to us.

That is excellent news. I am happy that you too have found a resolution to your issue.

I too would like to thank FPA for their assistance in inviting the company to help resolve the issues. Thank your excellent service.

Back