• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss TradeTime.com

General discussions of a financial company
Can anyone please state if TradeTime.com still exists or not? For 2 weeks now TradeTime is not responding to any of my communications, which I have sent to all emails that I have, or could find, including compliance@tradetime.com; finance@tradetime.com; support@tradetime.com; as well as all the account managers emails that I have dealt with in the prior 6 months. I also phoned the UK telephone number earlier this week and it was unanswered. This started just after I requested to have my funds withdrawn.

I can confirm that they do exist. I too am trying to withdraw my funds from the platform and I have been ignored too. When I try to call their phone lines are coming up busy and no-one is responding to my emails. I want to warm people as soon as you request to have your unused funds returned to you, you will discover that these people are thieves!!!!

I am going to put my transactions with this company into dispute with my bank. If you ask for your monies to be returned this should be upheld otherwise they are scam artists. I cannot believe I fell for this. I will definitely be reporting this company.

Warn everyone you know not to invest with them. They are not the real deal they are total scammers.

Carel, they are not going to answer your emails or calls because they are not genuine. They are fine until you want you withdraw your money.

What other actions apart from contacting them have you taken to get your money back?

If you say they still exist, have you had contact with them recently, and if so when last?

Most of my actions was to try and resolve it with them, even sent an email to invite them to the thread I created on here...https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/tradetime-com-scam-alert.60273/ without any response this far.

My bank says they cannot facilitate a return. Still investigating other possibilities.

Hi Carel. I received one last email from them yesterday before they stopped responding to all my emails. I tried to call them several times and all their lines are busy. I don't believe this company is based in the UK. When I used to be able to get through to them it was always electronic and sounded overseas.

Regarding their terms and conditions. No where does it say you cannot withdraw what you originally deposited, which is all I am asking for. Plus on their site it says your withdrawal should be actioned in 2 working days. This is not true. The only issue with withdrawing according to their terms and conditions, is if you use their bonus monies, which I have not done. It clearly states you can withdraw the sums you deposited but this is another lie.

"7. The bonus can only be withdrawn once the minimum trading requirements have been met. By accepting the deposit bonus, clients may withdraw the funds they deposited at any time but not the trading profit funds until minimum trading requirements have been met.
8. If customer withdrawals funds from the trading account before required trading volume has been completed, all the bonus amount in the account will be withdrawn out."

So they should not be holding my money. The other way they trick you is to use this website to show all the positive reviews they have received to cancel out the real and genuine negative one. I am going to make it my mission to ensure that this company is flagged as fraudulent company. All the positive reviewers I would be interested in knowing if you have tried to withdraw funds from your account and what happened when you tried. We need to get some legal advice regarding this company holding monies which do not belong to them.

Please let me know if you ever get your money back.

I received a phone call from one of my previous account managers, about 30 minutes after the invite to them from this platform. This was on Tuesday. He stated that he needs time to investigate why my withdrawal request (submitted on 16 April) was not processed as yet and would provide me feedback by latest today. I have not heard from them again, even after I sent a reminder email to him this morning. I see they also do not participate on this thread, although they received the invite. To me it is clear that they do not process withdrawals which is a big risk to any trader and places them in the scam category.

I received a phone call from one of my previous account managers, about 30 minutes after the invite to them from this platform. This was on Tuesday. He stated that he needs time to investigate why my withdrawal request (submitted on 16 April) was not processed as yet and would provide me feedback by latest today. I have not heard from them again, even after I sent a reminder email to him this morning. I see they also do not participate on this thread, although they received the invite. To me it is clear that they do not process withdrawals which is a big risk to any trader and places them in the scam category.

After many emails, I can confirm that David on the European Desk helped me to get my monies refunded. Apparently, if you have an open trade you cannot get funds returned to you until the trade is closed. I did not know that, in my absolute frustration I closed the trade I had open at a loss, which I did not care about as I just needed the funds returned to me. I have had a loss in my family and I was under a lot of stress and pressure and I had more than $100 I needed returning to me it was a large sum. Long story short, after numerous emails, and contact from this forum to them, my money was finally returned to me. I wrote to them and told them that they need to improve their communication especially via email and that I thought it was totally unprofessional to not respond back to clients calls and emails. Let's hope they will do better. I am glad I am done with this whole affair. A very unfortunate experience. Keep pursuing them until you get your money back as its yours and not theirs.

I do not have any open trades, not since I made the withdrawal request a month ago.
Good to hear they decided to assist you. I will appreciate if you can share the contact details for the European Desk.

I do not have any open trades, not since I made the withdrawal request a month ago.
Good to hear they decided to assist you. I will appreciate if you can share the contact details for the European Desk.

Here are the details of the gentlemen who helped me. I am not sure if he can help you too. Let me know if you have any luck.

David Leigh
European Desk
Phone : +44-2031501127 Ext. 15310
Email : David.Le@tradetime.com

@Mspraise55 Many thanks for the information.

Update on my situation, my previous account manager called me this morning and committed to have my withdrawal request attended to today. Later this afternoon I received an email from customer service stating that they are processing my withdrawal request and also a phone call later from the account manager to say they actually paid the withdrawal today, and pending the time the financial institutions (Visa) need it should reflect in my account later this week.

Back