TradeU2: scam alert

My story explained here. I believe they're using demo servers which acts as live, so they can fabricate transaction history. They've tripled my amount on the so-called live server and the withdrawal wasn't possible.
They were crying over the phone that it's not possible without burning all my profits.
When I wanted to deposit my original money, next day they tried to burn my account by opening huge transactions. I was able to recover, and I tried to change the password, however, the master password change is locked down on their server. Next day, they've hacked to my account again and burn $31k to -$8.5k, then they said 'sometimes you win, sometimes you lose', and lock me down. I don't think they would want to burn $31k in few minutes next day after arguing with them for few hours about my withdrawal if this wouldn't be a demo server, otherwise, it doesn't make any sense.
I believe they were using fabricated live servers and they never traded with my money.
They claim they're from Zurich, but have nothing to do with Switzerland.
They're connected to 50 other websites.
Their withdrawal form which I've managed to find had topicmarkets.com details (which they forgot to change it) - operating as TMI Holding Limited in Vanuatu. They're also connected to 2dots Limited as per license on their website. And to Sun Capital Limited, which probably is registered somewhere in St.Vincent, and the Grenadines.

INtresting ... I asume they used Alias names Anthony White & Mark Kubas , same happened to me december 2017 and emptyd the acount ... I have a fraud investigator on them to find them ,,, we should ask the moderator of this forum if we could have more prive contakt ...

Dear Kenorb,
I think I have been scammed the way you got scammed to.I made my first deposit with a woman Deborah Smit for around 500$.She told me that she will give me another amount of 500$ because with 500$ I was not trading..After a week a guy called me on the phone saying that it should be better if I invest another ammount of 2000$ to raise the marge.
The first month it seemed to me that I was making profit and I requested the withdrawal.Next day another angry guy called me saying that this is not a good thing.They pretend they have called me from Zyrich but I have discovered they are based in Albania and I have evidences for that.I have discovered their location and I believe that I can get my money back.I would like also to help you with further information about who they are and how you can send them to court too.

INtresting ... I asume they used Alias names Anthony White & Mark Kubas , same happened to me december 2017 and emptyd the acount ... I have a fraud investigator on them to find them ,,, we should ask the moderator of this forum if we could have more prive contakt ...

Back