TradeVantage from Dustin Pass

BigT1

Sergeant Major
Please refer to my post on the discussion thread, the FPA Title is mispelled as Trade-Vantage.
I am Anthony Ingrassia, NFA registered CTA ID#: 0278164. skype anthony.ingrassia Northport, NY USA.
I am attaching our test account results, the support chat transcript, the support email chain, plus the screenshot collection I discussed in my cautionary posting.
I strongly suggest you review this high stakes offering with an eye to shutting down Dustin Pass forever.
As a financial pro, I am always on the hunt for new, good ideas; and have tested over 112 systems in 2 years in preparation for a CTA offering to include automated and semi-automated systems overseen by a pro team. In testing this system I was appalled and professionally offended by the utter smoothness with which this fake system is being promoted and sold at an extraordinary cost to the deluded, blind, and dumb. Due to FPA size limitations, my docs have been broken up and compressed to get them uploaded. Will send more later.

4/23/2012 I am aware the attachements were corrupted during the upload process, and have reported that to FPA Moderation Team. Will work with them to correct this soon.

Attachments

• Screeshots.docx
    1.4 MB · Views: 70
  • FraudDoc Part-1.zip
    2.1 MB · Views: 81
  • FraudDoc Part-2.zip
    2.2 MB · Views: 19
  • FraudDoc Part-3.zip
    2.2 MB · Views: 13
  • FraudDoc Part-4.zip
    2.2 MB · Views: 19
Last edited:
I tested tradevantage on trial on a demo account and found the drawdowns to be way too big but if held for long enough come back to profit eventually.The trouble is that on a live account you would not risk large lots with such drawdown.I also noticed that many trades I left open after being advised to close returned to profit which would mean my own calculations based on resistance and support did a better job even if I risked massive drawdowns.

In fairness some of the trades taken from the EST settings did perform well but all seemed to be after a major swing and were somewhat predictable if going solely on technical analysis.

I am looking for something that is reliable and profitable in the line of trade signals in this format but dont think I will be putting my money on this horse without further due diligence.

Does anyone out there have a proven signal service at a reasonable price with good fundamental/neural???/technical? input?

Please refer to my post on the discussion thread, the FPA Title is mispelled as Trade-Vantage.
I am Anthony Ingrassia, NFA registered CTA ID#: 0278164. skype anthony.ingrassia Northport, NY USA.
I am attaching our test account results, the support chat transcript, the support email chain, plus the screenshot collection I discussed in my cautionary posting.
I strongly suggest you review this high stakes offering with an eye to shutting down Dustin Pass forever.
As a financial pro, I am always on the hunt for new, good ideas; and have tested over 112 systems in 2 years in preparation for a CTA offering to include automated and semi-automated systems overseen by a pro team. In testing this system I was appalled and professionally offended by the utter smoothness with which this fake system is being promoted and sold at an extraordinary cost to the deluded, blind, and dumb. Due to FPA size limitations, my docs have been broken up and compressed to get them uploaded. Will send more later.

4/23/2012 I am aware the attachements were corrupted during the upload process, and have reported that to FPA Moderation Team. Will work with them to correct this soon.

Thank you moderation team for correcting the issues with the uploads. the documents are now viewable and dowloadable. AI
Users of this software should also see link:
trade vantage - software by dustin pass - big scam!

Last edited:
Attention! All FPA recruits. Too many threads are open on this matter. Please search "Vantage" & "Dustin" to find parallel related threads.
Pharoah, please unify all of these: "Trade-Vantage.com", "Trade Vantage", "TradeVantage", "Dustin Pass".

Below is full documentation.

Thank you moderation team for correcting the issues with the uploads. the documents are now viewable and dowloadable. AI
Users of this software should also see link:
trade vantage - software by dustin pass - big scam!

Just to add insult to injury, today I received the following solicitation from Dustin Pass for TradeVantage.
Now that he has fleeced all the $2000 suckers, he is now offering the exact same package at a 50% discount. Yes folks; get yours now for $997!
Those of you who paid $1997, have a look at this:

TradeVantage

Can you believe it!!?
Herr Dustin Pass, a week after closing his book on the $2,000 TradeVantage Scam, has unleased his latest pile of vomit: "Profit Agent".
This a another $2,000 miracle, blatantly advertized as a Completely Unsubstantiated trade copier, offered via Tradency as a "Mirror Trader". Read that as: No need to even try to substantiate!
No backtests, no forward test results (except those unaudited trades actually shown in the Mirror Trader history that he controls) showing profitable results on 6 pairs for about 6 months.
Since my demo testing of this Trade Copier began on 5/23/2012, Mirror Trader's records show an astonishing booked loss of 9600 pips in less than 2 weeks on 6 pairs; now rebounding to Down 5500 pips as of 6/8/2012. Dustin's "Free Trial for 60 Days!" offer has mysteriously been recently withdrawn (I wonder why?).
UPDATE JULY 31, 2012:
Testing began May 23, 2012 on PROFIT AGENT, now ended on the expiration of the 60 day free trial.
Final results? DOWN 5207 pips.

God help you if you trusted this bastard.
Dustin, I promised I'd ride your ass for the rest of my life for your reckless and wanton plundering of ignorant traders; thank you for making it so very easy.
Anthony Ingrassia, CTA
NFA ID#: 0278164
PS: Initial testing of TradeVantage Pro AUE V1.0 from Konstantin is very interesting and respectable, though time consuming. Results lay well within my challenge paramaters for non-performance.
The actual Neural Network design is completely legitimate as I suspected it would be, but initial testing on a few pairs projecting future profitability are miserable, as expected.
I am in contact with Konstantin, and will report publicly, when I am certain of my results and can fully document. Stay tuned.

Last edited:
FYI, I began a full-blown 90-day independent Forward Test of TradeVantage Pro AUE V1.0 here on FPA today, 6/3/2012.
The test is being performed without the cooperation or assistance of the Marketer; but with the cooperation of the programmer/developer: Konstantin.
I am Anthony Ingrassia, an NFA Registered CTA, ID#: 0278164, who has challeged the marketer to a challenge, with no response.
This test is done entirely for the benefit of the unfortunate purchasers who were blatantly and purposefully misled and denuded of $2,000 each for this "product".
Please see the Trade-Vantage.com Discussion Board for details, and be sure to search the 3 other TradeVantage and Dustin Pass Scam Alert folders.
To start, click this link:
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/forex-software/19584-trade-vantage-com.html#post90306

Last edited:
Back