TradeviewForex Claims to be something they are not. They are not ECN and I have proof

ezamora

Private
First everything was ok. One week I was having problems with a wtihdrawal, they were taking a lot of time to send my money. Only after I told them I was going to deposit more money, they send me my withdrawal. (my mistake)
After that, I kept making money for 3 weeks and one day, they closed 10 trades and coincidently it was the same amount I earned in previous weeks.
I asked for Slippage report, bridge logs and loqidity provider and they just sent me slippage report full of inconsitences, different numbers every time they sent the report. They never sent the bridge log because they know they modified my trades.
After few emails, one of the directors told me directly that they are the counterparty of my trades.
I just wanted to finish all this and we did a settlement to keep trading with them, but they kept playing games and mess with my trading. Lost $50K with them, they are not trusted broker. The regulators in cayman island did not do nothing about it

Attachments

• letter tradeview 2.docx
    1.6 MB · Views: 24
I posted the story earlier.
I enclose the contract they wanted to settle to shut my mouth with regulators

Attachments

• Settlement_and_Release_Tradeview_Zamora.pdf
    93.4 KB · Views: 34
--> just because a company says they are ECN, doesn't mean they actually are using that model. Take a look at this article: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...ime-of-prime-the-keys-to-understanding.59542/

--> you may want to consider the settlement. Not to say that the company's behavior is right. But how long are you prepared to "be right".

But I would remove term (2c). You want immediate access to your funds to withdrawal immediately.

--> no need to have duplicate threads for the same issue (for the same victim). One thread, per broker, per victim listing all the scams and evidence for the same victim is sufficient.

Other victims need to open their own thread and submit their own evidence.
fpa-new-screenshot-create-new-thread-button-png.48651

They never waned to provide info such as the bridge logs in order to proove they modified my trades and took my money.
I already lost $52.5K with them. They are not reliable broker.
They provided me 3 different slippage reports, with inconsistances on the info regarding to the trades they took my money.

They never waned to provide info such as the bridge logs in order to proove they modified my trades and took my money.
I already lost $52.5K with them. They are not reliable broker.
They provided me 3 different slippage reports, with inconsistances on the info regarding to the trades they took my money.
Can you go ahead and invite the company here?

I just need TradeviewForex to provide Bridge logs and liquidity providers logs. I have been asking for this info with no succes. They know they did wrong and that reports will proove it.
I just invited them

--> just because a company says they are ECN, doesn't mean they actually are using that model. Take a look at this article: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...ime-of-prime-the-keys-to-understanding.59542/

--> you may want to consider the settlement. Not to say that the company's behavior is right. But how long are you prepared to "be right".

But I would remove term (2c). You want immediate access to your funds to withdrawal immediately.

--> no need to have duplicate threads for the same issue (for the same victim). One thread, per broker, per victim listing all the scams and evidence for the same victim is sufficient.

Other victims need to open their own thread and submit their own evidence.
fpa-new-screenshot-create-new-thread-button-png.48651
I took the settlement hoping they would end plauing games with my account. They manipulate the platform in order to not TP. I was running another account with another broker, placing the same trades and with Tradeview Lost money, and with the other broker, same trades in Profit.
They took the earnings I took from them before and more. They shouldnt be offering services. They made me lose $52,5K

Back