• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss TradeviewForex.com

General discussions of a financial company
They cheated me.
I made a deposit 500€ with them in data 2/16/2017
A week later, I lost a part of my deposit and decided to withdraw the remainder of the funds 368.23€ in data 2/21/2017.
Today 2/22/2017 they do not respond to my emails....and they banned me on their site so i can't access.
Total scam.
The issue was resolved on the same day
It was my fault....
I apologize to all employees of Tradeview

On 22nd Nov 8pm GMT+2 i open a sell on gbpusd....the spread was manipulated 20 pips against me...so the 0.2 lot, which normally cost 1 gbp, cost me 27 gbp. It was deliberate because i was on a roll, adding 50% to my account that Thursday. TVmarkets stated that they have no control on Mt4 spread....lies...they do whatever they want....everybody knows mt4 can be manipulated. To the live chat person i specifically said...do not close my three trades...i want them cancelled as if i had never opened them, without predudice...well he just closed them immediately...boom half my profit for the dy GONE Then on 30 Nov they sent me a monthly Statement from mt5dailyreport@tvmarkets.com saying that my account 3603 has a balance of 10 000 GBP. I have just queried with compliance as to what this means this ......3603 account statement from this email address? in response , Andrea from compliance replied saying "there is no such account as 3603...this statement is false and we are closing your account with immediate effect....i said do not close my account...i have various complaints and i want answers...where did this email come from...why does it read TVmarkets?...why did i have a 20 pip spread against me on 0.2 LOT? Why did he close my trades when i said cancel without predudice ? the answer to all these questions is , of course, tvmarkets want you to loose your account so that you deposit 10k of funds, which i was intending to do ...They offered me an unheard of deposit bonus of 20% ! Which honest broker offers a deposit bonus of 20% ? answer NONE ! the multiple conversations that ive had with UK manager Adam, and kazem and Andrea , with their so called online chat lead me to conclude that they all collude together to manipulate and make sure that your loose your account.....every single account that i have traded with mt4 tvmarkets ive lost...they say lets work together...yah, sure ! Scammers extra ordinaire brilliant obsolutely standing ovation, top draw scammers, five star rating for scamming your account....it also seems that they actually trade against you because the trade always moves against your entry,,,you only notice this after a 1000 trades...how very odd this is ?

Last edited:
Hi,

Here is my feedback about Tradeview.

For me is the best broker to work with!

- Very good service, very low spreads, fast deposits and withdrawals and the thing I´m most happy is with my account manager Guilherme D´orey! He is 5* always ready to go help with any issues!!

Best regards

Last edited:
Back