tradex-markets filing for bankrupcy

hi johan
well he told me yesterday when he called me that he would send out the confidentiality papers later that same day,but that didnt happen.
i dont know about the spot trade that you mention.
i think that we should discuss this on the FPA website so that we can get as much info and participants involved.
i asked him if he was the trustee and he said yes,his company was appointed to handle this case.but he also told me that his compay found tradex,and that tradex didnt find his company.so that doesnt make sense either.if someone appoints you to be the trustee,how do you find them and offer to get them out of liquidation.
another thing that bothers me is,according to china emerald consultation (dominique Banks),the guy that called me,our money is safe in a segrigated trading acc and doesnt form part of the company's money.if thats true,why do we have sign a purchase agreement where our investment will be convertedninto shares or points,and then be bought by china emerald consulting.
he told me that the company is in the red,bbut the trading figures showed a good profit...
thats very strange.
so i think lets discuss this openly where all can see.
i just searched google under china emerald consulting and found a few warnungs for this company.
i actually also feel like exposing keith otern,richard ruben and ben von ash on the FPA site.i mean they should have know something about this.
i called the emirates towers in dubai to find out if tradex were still in the building,but they told me that they were also looking for them since they left on june 30th 2015.
so those are all red flags.
but when i spoke to tradex 2 weeks ago,they still confirmed that they were in emirates towers and even gave me the phone number to call,but obvioulsy didnt get answered.
i also noticed that keith otern called me from a number with a different pre fix which tells me that he was calling from another country...

Attachments

• LiquidationLetter H. Erasmus.pdf
    242 KB · Views: 2
Hello, i did get my call from the trustee.
Speaking English with an accent, hardly to understand.
I asked about my money, and he told me the money is in the segregated account and safe.
Before he can liquidate TM, he has to pay everybody from the segregated funds.
He told me he was busy with the list.
More was said by him, but, that should be secret, not for publication.
Just wait your Phone-call and respect the secrecy, at least until everybody is payed back.
Don't screw it for these who come behind you.
The story of TM is not over yet, that's my personal impression.
Altough, i could be wrong. Let's hope not.

my friend.
the truth never screwed no one.i was told TM was going to be taken out of liquidation.
i am noteying to ruin nothing for no one.i also have money invested just like you.
if you dewl uncomfortable to speak on this forum,you can any time remove yourself from it.
i dont just believe what i am told.
go and google china emerald consulting and see what comes up.
if nothing is fraudulent,why keep it a secret.
if thats how you feel,its your choice.i am also fighting for my money and a lot of things that was said and done doesnt make sense.so believe what you want to believe and dont reply if you are scared to speak the truth.

Back