Trading Account advice and help required

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drygrass

Private
I have had a trading account since November 2019 which had doubled in value by June this year. Unfortunately, my account manager who does all the trading for me, had a disastrous trading day on 25th June which caused my account to lose €26,000.00 of the profit it had made which was just short of €38k.

The result of this loss is as follows:
1) There is no profit showing on my account to withdraw.
2) I'm being told I can not close my account and withdraw my funding as it is tied into trading contracts. Apparently, until my account shows a profit again, I'm unable to withdraw any funds (profit) from my account.
3) I'm being told by my account manager that there is very little crypto currency trading being done due to the extreme volatility of the crypto market - it's too dangerous to trade! However, after some research online it appears to me Bitcoin volatility is at an all time low?

I am very confused and worried by all of this. Unfortunately, I do not fully understand the markets and how trading accounts operate in any detail. Therefore, I have to take my account managers word for it and trust him. Having made some profit, what I would really like to do now is close my account take what profit there is and withdraw the money I invested. Should I be able to do this without incurring huge penalties - if any?

Furthermore, I do not understand my account status - so maybe someone here can explain these figures for me. My account manager does not seem to be able to explain them in a way I'm able to clearly understand what they all mean?

Balance €48k;
Credit €20.5k;
Equity €42k;
Free Margin € - (minus) 33k;
Total profit/loss € - (minus) 26k. However, when I check for profit/loss 'All Period' it is €33.5k.
Margin level 55.99%.
Used Funds €75k

Many thanks for any advice and guidance you can offer me.

Something`s not right with this numbers. May be will be good to share more docs.

Agree I think we would need to see statements or screen shots of what you have access to or they send you as the numbers don't add up at all

Thank you for your comments. I've attached a couple of screenshots of my account.
For some unknown reason the figures which used to be displayed below 'Free Margin' + 'Used Funds' = 'Equity' have disappeared. But as you can see, by clicking on the 'Live' button it opens up a pop up showing these figures and my account.
As I'm not happy with the situation I've asked my account manager to look into liquidating my account and closing it down.

Look forward to hearing from you.
libramarkets.com_trade__lang=en (2).png
libramarkets.com_trade__lang=en (1).png

You just need to get your money back and close your trading account immediately. Because they are obviously playing some kind of dishonest game and in the end you will lose all your money and will be completely disappointed in trading.

This number are really weird and have no sense. Try to take your funds asap and get away.

The numbers are fine.
But the statement that you can't withdraw money is nonsense. Insist on withdrawing and next time choose a licensed company.

some one is hiding somthing in the background. so showing you false figures to get you to invest and then taking your money with out you seeing. they could have even set up a demo with the amout you deposited to make it look ligit maybe why you cant withdraw?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back