Trading account octafx been locked during trading session with open ticket. My trading account no 13108888

ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ
Dear Rempit63,

Apologies for the delay in replying to your thread. Allow us to review your case and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Kind regards,
OctaFX Rep.

Dear Rempit63,

Thank you for your patience while we consulted your case with our team. After looking into the matters you brought to our attention, we can see that the cards you used to fund your trading account for the first and second time were different.

Please note that in such cases, our Financial Department may request verification of the second card to ensure it belongs to you and not to a third party, as all third-party transactions are strictly prohibited here at OctaFX. Therefore, the procedure is fully in line with our security measures.

We cannot merely block the possibility of conducting further transactions because in cases where funds do belong to a third party, we have to ensure that they’re refunded to the originating account. Therefore, it’s the trading activity that must be restricted to ensure that such money is not used for trading.

Looking into your trading history, we can see that the orders you're referring to were closed 17 hours after you got back access to your account. However, those orders could have been closed before the stop out occurred either in profit or with less loss as the two hours of account locking did not impact them. You decided to trade in the same direction, and it eventually led to the stop out. There were no issues from our side, and your orders were executed as per the market conditions. Unfortunately, as it follows our Customer Agreement, there's no ground for reimbursement for any of the orders since it was solely your decision to keep on trading.

We want to remind you that despite this incident, you're always welcomed to contact us anytime, and we'll be more than happy to hear from you and help with any questions you may have.

Kind regards,
OctaFX Rep.

hi,
1) instead of block my ac during trading, why cant u just block deposit/withdrawal transaction just like another broker?
2) yes i continue my trade same direction but u already block my account just for verification, and during that period i can close all my trade with all in profit position. now when my account active, price reverse and few mt tickets in lost position. if i close my trade, some of them will be lost, then do u will give compensation???
3) i use same card for the transaction, both use same card, first around 1241pm malaysia time, second 937pm malaysia time, both same card standard charterd. so why u said diffent????

Dear Rempit63,

We apologize for the delay in replying to your thread. Please allow us to address your questions as follows.

As mentioned in our previous post, blocking deposit transactions wouldn’t suffice, as it would be against our security measures that aim at making sure that third-party transactions aren’t used for trading. Hence, your trading account had to be restricted while our Finance Department investigated if the card you used to deposit belongs to you.

Once again, your account was unblocked right after the investigation was complete, which didn’t affect your trading activity as we’ve seen it. Meaning, you had over 17 hours to exit the market and avoid a stop out.

It appears that you did not use the same card, and once again, such transactions ought to be verified.

We hope this clarifies your questions.

Kind regards,
OctaFX Rep.

OctaFX Rep: "..brought to our attention, we can see that the cards you used to fund your trading account for the first and second time were different."

Rempit63: "...i use same card for the transaction, both use same card,.."

OctaFX Rep: "..It appears that you did not use the same card,.."

Seems like one person is not telling the truth.

1. i use same card, both by visa ending no 5933, first on 08 disember 2020 0644h and 08 disember 2020 1536h system time. below the screenshot of the history from octafx apps.
2. even i can close within 17hours from stoploss, all my trade not in positive profit position, meens i still in lost. WhatsApp Image 2021-01-25 at 10.24.46 AM.jpeg

1. i use same card, both by visa ending no 5933, first on 08 disember 2020 0644h and 08 disember 2020 1536h system time. below the screenshot of the history from octafx apps.
2. even i can close within 17hours from stoploss, all my trade not in positive profit position, meens i still in lost. View attachment 61416
The evidences strongly suggest Rempit63 is telling the truth and OctaFX Rep is less than truthful.
So, OctaFX Rep, seems & looks like OctaFX has a lot of explaining to do to your client Rempit63.

Back