1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trading bot

Discussion in 'Beginners Bootcamp' started by Antonio_84, Sep 9, 2015.

1. Antonio_84

Antonio_84 Recruit

Hi guys! Just noticed that some traders use trading bot, have anybody dealed with this thing?

2. Bordux

Bordux Recruit

Yeah. Got burned a few times (hopefully on a demo account). Bots will never work better than a human mind and if you were to compare bots vs human traders, then bots would be equivalent to no better than average traders. I'm pretty sure others will also mention that bots are okay for time being, but give it time and they'll make you more losses than profits.

3. AsstModerator

AsstModerator FPA Forums and Reviews Admin

Everyone is free to discuss the concept of whether or not EAs and other bots can be profitable here. Please hold any discussions of specific bots you think might be profitable in the Commerce Zone.

4. margin

margin Private, 1st Class

I fully agree with you, I can't feel satisfied if my account is open to and EA which can trade when ever it wants. I do feel a lot disturbed in knowing that my real money is in the hands of a bot. I don't trust any trading robot as there aren't in the field worth trusting.

5. downtrend

downtrend Sergeant

I don't trust trading bots too much. Those who try to sell their bots have either a trading history or trading results generated by some software, no one has ever proved to have a good bot that can give real time results in real account.

6. ForexVerified

ForexVerified Private, 1st Class

Some trading bots are profitable, others aren't, just like manual traders.

7. downtrend

downtrend Sergeant

I hate trade bots. There aren't any good trading robots that can generate regular income for you from forex market. Only some can help you in some for short terms.

8. EuroTrader

EuroTrader Sergeant Major

Yes you are right that whenever we are using the Trading robots then at that time there is no guarantee that we would be able to get income from such trades as the losses can happen to us at any time :)

9. downtrend

downtrend Sergeant

There aren't any guarantees about any trading system of setup as well but while trading manually we can decide about any particular setup whether we take it or not. But a bot will surely trade any trade that is according to it programmed setup.

10. EuroTrader

EuroTrader Sergeant Major

I have seen some of the traders who are not that much successful in their trading and the reasons may be many but the main reason is that they are not able to manage their trading well :)