Trading bot

bigdolly

Sergeant Major
It is good if these schemes are banned , it will be in benefit for those people who are not having knowledge about forex risks. They just attract by these bot system who claim high profit as they will start trading they will be able to make double their amount in no days. I always favor manual trading systems they will enable traders to learn trading and earn according to their capital limits. Bot system will not care your amount as you will remain concerned about your money in trading account.
I also support decision of European authorities to restrict leverage for CFD products. It made industry much healthy, glad that all of my brokers including Hotforex, Tickmill, Exness adopted new rules not attempting to dodge them somehow.

JayJones

Private
Basically you ask a question: does automated work? Of course it can work if the basis of trading algorithm is some solid trading edge tested on historical data.
I mean are there any legitimate ones out there for me to buy?

fxoday

Sergeant
There are so many bot trading out there, but not all of them is like as in promise, sometimes I am finding someone shares bot trading software after buying expensive price, seems they not satisfied with the end result since use these bots

sebking1986

Sergeant
I think it can work but most people treat it like a passive cash machine and take far more risks than they would manually trading and this leads to blown accounts. I think if you go ultra low risk on one that has decent historical data it can be a nice side earner but it won't replace your manual trading.