Trading bot

True. For best performance, a VPS machine is a must have. Otherwise you might miss on some good trades (if the EA is good, that is).
Using vps also need cost, maybe not all from us willingly to spent money to hire vps, if there avaiable free vps it's will okey to backtesting robot for trader that not willing to hire vps , but I see on certain broker offer free vps also required huge minimum deposit to use free vps service

Using vps also need cost, maybe not all from us willingly to spent money to hire vps, if there avaiable free vps it's will okey to backtesting robot for trader that not willing to hire vps , but I see on certain broker offer free vps also required huge minimum deposit to use free vps service

I have seen that the VPS is very costly option for us and if you are thinking that someone is going to offer a free VPS then it is not available :(

Bots can give you strong advantage - quick execution, quick calculations. But I haven't seen profitable bots by now.

Bots can give you strong advantage - quick execution, quick calculations. But I haven't seen profitable bots by now.

It is a known fact that many traders are using the bots in their trading with success but then they are very costly to us :)

Yes, it does add to cost, but there are some companies that offer cheap VPS (~$15, weak machines where you can run only one EA), or as you said brokers who give free VPS if you have minimum ($5,000 usually). Though, if you plan to buy an EA and run it on a VPS you have to add monthly costs to your projected gains and it has to make a financial sense. Otherwise there is no point to get a VPS for $30/mo to run an EA on a $200 account. The chances are you will never get that 10% for VPS cost (or if you do your EA will have to work whole month just to cover the VPS costs).

Yes, it does add to cost, but there are some companies that offer cheap VPS (~$15, weak machines where you can run only one EA), or as you said brokers who give free VPS if you have minimum ($5,000 usually). Though, if you plan to buy an EA and run it on a VPS you have to add monthly costs to your projected gains and it has to make a financial sense. Otherwise there is no point to get a VPS for $30/mo to run an EA on a $200 account. The chances are you will never get that 10% for VPS cost (or if you do your EA will have to work whole month just to cover the VPS costs).

I have seen the charges for using the VPS service and i can say for sure that they are on a higher side for a trader who is just starting out :p

Trading bots are only software, they cannot understand market structure. They only open positions when they meet that requirement, regardless of that move can only be a news effect and price may go back to its original place. Majority of bots fail after some days.

Trading bots are only software, they cannot understand market structure. They only open positions when they meet that requirement, regardless of that move can only be a news effect and price may go back to its original place. Majority of bots fail after some days.

Those traders who are trading with the use of the Trading robots are the ones who do not have any control over their trading and hence they have to first look at their net trading results :)

I don't like using bots at all, whenever I've tried doing so the result was disappointing. Maybe they weren't well-made bots, or maybe I wasn't using them properly, either way, I ended up trading without them.

I don't like using bots at all, whenever I've tried doing so the result was disappointing. Maybe they weren't well-made bots, or maybe I wasn't using them properly, either way, I ended up trading without them.

I am doing my trades manually and all i know is that whenever i am doing my trades with an intention of making profits i do end up making some :)

Back