Trading bot

I think it really depends on the person. There are definitely pros and cons but in the future robots are going to take over a lot of human actions anyway. I believe robots in general have gotten and will be getting smarter and more trustable...

I have never tried a trading bot, because i just feel that they are very complex may be because iam new at handling and setting up it. Due to the fear of managing one i have never bothered to even try a trading bot instead prefer to trade manually.

EAs are algorithms created by humans which execute what they are programmed to do. What EAs are missing is common sense, logical thinking and adaptability to changed conditions. I would not necessarily dispose EAs trading proposal, however, would always rely on my trading experience and common sense

I have seen some martingale trading bots last year and people were marketing them heavily. I have also tried one of them and they are infact good if we have a normal market but it will kill your account if the trend is strong.

I wouldn't advise you to using a bot. I had some broker in my town which closed last yeare, it was crypto service mainly but bot based, it didn't saved them and they actively recruit people for hire for that. Do not do it, only you.

I do not recommend you to automate the things really. This will not help to you to control all that small spikes manually which youy may have during your trading session anyway and it could be a very big problem in the longrun that's for sure.

You shouldn't use it, they are all advertise it all like some sort of the grail or something like that, but in reality it have tons of glitches and manual way always better in the long run, tons of bot based trading schemes already banned and not working.

You shouldn't use it, they are all advertise it all like some sort of the grail or something like that, but in reality it have tons of glitches and manual way always better in the long run, tons of bot based trading schemes already banned and not working.
Yeah its better to build an EA by yourself, paying for something that you don't understand how it works is waste of money.

It is good if these schemes are banned , it will be in benefit for those people who are not having knowledge about forex risks. They just attract by these bot system who claim high profit as they will start trading they will be able to make double their amount in no days. I always favor manual trading systems they will enable traders to learn trading and earn according to their capital limits. Bot system will not care your amount as you will remain concerned about your money in trading account.

All trading scheme and promotions that attract beginner traders they should not act upon on them as they are saying about its results. Best of all is manual trading where you can set your own trading system with your specifications and limits. It is easy to control on it rather than using any bot system . These bot trading is how much profitable or dangerous nobody can tell you the real words about it.

Back