Trading bot

i have never seen an Ea which did not need some form of manuel intervention, they will never be 100% safe by them self's but if you have trading knowledge to use alongside could be ok

EAs can be good but I don't think you can leave them totally unattended. Too many market variables that require quick reactions that a bot can't always account for in its algorithm

I don't trust the trading bot. It seems to me that only a lazy trader will fully trust the whole trade to a bot, which trades worse than a living person. In practice, bots do not bring profit in the long term and often make critical mistakes that lead to losses.

I do not recommend trading with trading bots, especially if you are new to trading. Practice shows that bots are not very effective, especially in the long run. First, learn to trade yourself, without bots or other methods of help. Gain experience, and I am sure that you will understand why trading bots are less effective than an experienced trader.

I use trading bot, the algorithm is simple (rules based on momentum indicator) the only problem is to find historical data on different instruments and conduct proper backtesting.

I use trading bot, the algorithm is simple (rules based on momentum indicator) the only problem is to find historical data on different instruments and conduct proper backtesting.
how long have you been running it? historical data is not worth it. you need live testing data your self to manage different sanirios. i seen a bot that out proformed the corona outbreak but at other times has struggled

Trading bots can be powerful tools for traders, but they should be used with caution. It's important to understand the risks involved, thoroughly test any bot before using it with real money, and monitor its performance regularly. Additionally, combining the benefits of automation with human judgment and oversight can lead to better trading outcomes.

Trading bots can be a useful tool for Forex traders, as they allow for automated trading and can help to reduce the emotional impact of trading decisions. However, it's important to approach the use of trading bots with caution, as they are not a guaranteed path to success. In order to use a trading bot effectively, traders must have a clear understanding of their trading strategy and the market conditions they are operating in. They must also be prepared to monitor the performance of the bot closely and adjust its settings as necessary. Additionally, it's important to ensure that the bot is reliable and secure, and to use caution when selecting a bot provider or developing a bot in-house. Overall, trading bots can be a useful tool for traders, but they should be used as part of a broader trading strategy that includes ongoing education, disciplined risk management, and a commitment to continuous improvement.

Back