TRADING FML AND SKFX IS A SCAM

Thomas96969

Private
Trading FML and SKFX is a scam. They are offering pamm account on vantagefx and thry are scamming people. They are hust greedy of $600 commission brokers gives them on each referral. They have no money management in place and lost my money. I wasn’t able to withdraw what left of my money. They are a scam they keep changing their Instagram pages because Instagram deletes them because of scam reporting. Stay away from them. Their pamm id on vantagefx is 43002. Stay away.

Attachments

• A1FF3C04-75E5-4902-A933-956B57176ADC.jpeg
    A1FF3C04-75E5-4902-A933-956B57176ADC.jpeg
    763.9 KB · Views: 7
the instagram page TRADING FML and SKFX is a scam. They lost the money and I can’t even withdraw the rest. Total scam. They keep changing instagram profiles because of this scam. They are offering pamm service on vantagefx. Stay away at all costs

Attachments

• 03E1F1D6-1D5F-4A44-A813-CE453AFF9B71.jpeg
    03E1F1D6-1D5F-4A44-A813-CE453AFF9B71.jpeg
    763.9 KB · Views: 4
Their pamm account is always in more than 50% drawdown but vantagefx pamm service doesn’t show the floating loss. So its a total scam

Trading FML and SKFX is a scam. They are offering pamm account on vantagefx and thry are scamming people. They are hust greedy of $600 commission brokers gives them on each referral. They have no money management in place and lost my money. I wasn’t able to withdraw what left of my money. They are a scam they keep changing their Instagram pages because Instagram deletes them because of scam reporting. Stay away from them. Their pamm id on vantagefx is 43002. Stay away.
Can you share the exact website, please?

Definitely not a scam. I doubled my money on the TradingFML pamm and withdrew with no issues. Also know a few other people who made profits with them.

Confirming that Trading FML and SKFX run by Sammuel William is a scam. All of my money was lost with no way to return it. Stay away if you value your assets.

Confirming that Trading FML and SKFX run by Sammuel William is a scam. All of my money was lost with no way to return it. Stay away if you value your assets.
How is that a scam? Losses are a part of trading. You should only trade with money that you can afford to lose. They make clients aware of the risk and also have risk disclaimers on their website. How exactly are they a scam? Its not like they held a gun to your head and forced you to deposit money into their PAMM, you willingly deposited money into their PAMM knowing the potential risk involved.

Everybody know the risk of trading. But it´s a scam because he hide the open trades wich are losing money and do not stop them. And You cant see what is really happing. He closed profitble trades in order to get his share e the rest let to account to blow. The Broker Vantagemarket.com are responsible of lack of care and lack transperancy. They let the happen. Dont join them.

Everybody know the risk of trading. But it´s a scam because he hide the open trades wich are losing money and do not stop them. And You cant see what is really happing. He closed profitble trades in order to get his share e the rest let to account to blow. The Broker Vantagemarket.com are responsible of lack of care and lack transperancy. They let the happen. Dont join them.
See the thread below and page 9 includes information about Virtual Dealer Plug-in as well as other apps that allows scammers to change the charts, prices, account balances, candle sticks, etc. Everything you see on MT is faked so they don't have to hide real trades because there are Never real trades.

Back