Trading for grown-ups

Ricex

Sergeant
Hi my names Ricex, you may remember me from classic forum threads like “The Fury of the Pivot” and “Fibonacci Island”, I also had a small part in “The Consolidation Zone (Revenge of the Trend) part II.

Since my last passage to this site I’ve travelled very little, and I haven’t written a novel.

I thought I’d spend a bit of time in the final sprint towards 2012 sharing a few trading ideas and general stuff of legends...... yeah you have to say it like that now.

I’m not a trading god, or indeed a giant. I am a very small spec of nothing.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
TEAR HERE

Right, so some dick on the internet giving advice..... yeah like join the q youu bud.

TODAYS MENU - take it or leave it.....

I’ll be looking at Euros, Quids and Schwisshy and using 100% pure unadulterated, undiluted, genuine, solid wholesome germ-free exemplary technical analysis.

.....don’t bum me out with any of that fundamental sh*it man, I’ve just got out of rehab.

CUT ALONG DOTTED LINE

FOLD

6315707814_d507baff2c.jpg
[/url]
USDCHF 4HR by RICEX[/IMG]

6315190791_879f20f344.jpg
[/url]
GBPUSD 4HR by RICEX[/IMG]

6315190699_5bb2837c0d.jpg
[/url]
EURUSD 4HR by RICEX[/IMG]

6321908772_ca70a6d586.jpg
[/url]
USDCHF by RICEX[/IMG]

I will be betting on an uptrend in this timeframe, (did he just say betting?) and no I'm not receiving any 5th dimension signals giving me a 6th sense of something happening. Did I put sugar in my coffee?
It's just that.... we got a hippy dream going on folks..... higher highs!! and can you believe it we've even got higher lows!! everyones a winner... well until it bends of course.

6321386791_4bb062afbe.jpg
[/url]
GBPUSD by RICEX[/IMG]

OK Poundy listen up, you coming outta dat triangle or am I going to have to come in der and get ya!
Ranging, ranging, ranging, keep those ..... eerrrr.
1.5950, 1.6000, 1.6050 is where the beast is currently residing in a bit of a state. Gapped up at the weekend and whoever hit the 'gap closing strat' Sunday night is singing like a nightingale this fine Monday morn. Hang on in there fella's S1 is coming.

6321387017_76237d8556.jpg
[/url]
EURUSD by RICEX[/IMG]

Here's where it's at you Euro pile of poo. 1.3600 has been asking after you, wondered why you hadn't visited in a while. I said you'd been away, needed some time to think, work a few things out.
You better get your shameful ass down there soon or you know daddy won't be happy.

This forum post is sponsored by call now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey how's it going Mr P?

Yeah the Aussie....

6325394566_49de17840f.jpg
[/url]
2011-11-08_AUDUSD by RICEX[/IMG]

Well personally I got short @1.042 looking for a run off that right shoulder but the buck is consolidating everywhere at the moment so it's bogged down.

Price is going sideways between the S&R marked on the chart and until we get some direction back in the Dollar we can only sing one song....

...home, home on the range...... ;)

What you reckon?

6326527468_c7d9ce4097.jpg
[/url]
EURUSD by RICEX[/IMG]

EURO! we've had just about enough of you and your freak'in crisis! Look at you just sitting there like an unwanted puppy.

6326527618_3b5b792ab4.jpg
[/url]
GBPUSD by RICEX[/IMG]

I think the pound looks tired, nobody's interested in giving it any more value at the moment. Well not me anyway.

6325775941_088e5e7cdc.jpg
[/url]
GBPUSD1 by RICEX[/IMG]

4hr looks like could be time to go the other way for a bit.

6326527828_97d32cdd22.jpg
[/url]
GBPUSD1HR by RICEX[/IMG]

This looks like a candlestick signal might get us excited on this hourly chart, HEY! I'm easily excited.

6326527994_c95e47c8ac.jpg
[/url]
USDCHF1 by RICEX[/IMG]

Ok Swissy I traded you up, and it was good while it lasted but I'm sorry I've got to go short on ya baby. Don't worry we'll go long again together soon.

6331410232_3e238fe344.jpg
[/url]
2011-11-10_GBPUSD by RICEX[/IMG]

Ok people we got some serious waves rippling through at the moment. I am LONG DOLLAR but that doesn't mean we can't play the other way when opportunity knocks.

This Sterling set-up could be a possible.

Disclaimer: Forex trading involves risk, a bit like life, so if you are the type of person that thinks taking risks is bad stop reading this and go fiddle with your twinky in the shower, size of twinky may vary. :p

.....OOOOooooooo!!! nearly sunshine but you missed the boat, do not pass go, do not collect 200.....

....still, the bottom side of this range 59-61 has held.

EURO was a lovely short off that range top but has spun on it's heels and decided 35 just ain't where it's at at the moment, the 4hr break not following through, and much scrambling for position was seen.

Please join me next week in my private exclusive club internet thing where myself and some other fantastic people will be watching this price level 8950 on the USDCHF. We are going to try and move the markets with our minds.

------------------------------------- do not cross line ------------------------------------------

Back