Trading for grown-ups

6347407810_7d195f13b0.jpg
[/url]
2011-11-15_EURUSD by RICEX[/IMG]

.....you know what I'm saying! yeeehaaaa! mother fangio!

6347386426_3f649673cd.jpg
[/url]
2011-11-15_GBPUSD by RICEX[/IMG]

Old Poundy just dipping her toe into the murky pool of 5850 but not really having the balls to let it freak her out completely. Scurrying back to 5900 to continue vacillating and ruminating on her next move, only the brave dare approach.

6346635881_ac5064ffc5.jpg
[/url]
2011-11-15_USDCHF by RICEX[/IMG]

Is that yet another higher high I see before me, wow man your like so trendy!

Are you trading real money now?..... come on grow up.

Here we all are looking at our charts, all kinds of different charts, all kinds of tinsel laden christmas charts that somehow allow a game of intelligent betting to be played out across the planet.

It's like betting on a heartbeat, in fact I want to make a huge forex heart machine that sqeezes the worlds currencies into one big beat, and then short that mother!

There are times when you wonder why?, why am I doing this?

You can get all serious and official about it and sell yourself images of respectability if you want, but if you were honest it's because you want the money, just give me the freakin' money!

My brain is screaming at me.....

I don't really give a freakin' hoot about your S&R or your ADR or your SAR, or any of that magic goo that you paste on your candlepole. I want the loot, and I want it now......

.....but you know getting them to give you their money ain't so easy Mr.

Oh no Mr, you are most definitely in a foreign land and you'd better work out how to stay alive quickity quick. The market, the shakers, the candlestick makers, are all coming for you and your little white flag of surrender otherwise known as a stop loss.

Where o where to put it so they won't find it?

They will test you Mr, they will use means by which you will give it to them on a plate, and not just once but many times. Why do you always put it where they will find it?

..... anyway just saying that's all.

6350221819_3f184c0ee6.jpg
[/url]
bernankecoin by RICEX[/IMG]

Ricex news update: reporters at New Yorks Ricex Instanews were present at the Federal Reserves unveiling of the new "Dolanke coin".

The chairman disclosed in private that he was "over the moon" with the new currency and suggested "...we may soon make some with chocolate centres".

The Fed said they were confident that size was important.

Back