Trading For Living

Really forex trading is challenging and tough business only people who are passionate and committed to doing trading with a plan can be successful here. It is not a money machine here be can make profits as he will trade in market right or wrong. No one is responsible for the loss or profit he makes in trading rather than the trader who is operating the account. Forex can be easy with your experience but after some years you spend with forex trading.

Yes, before imagine easy earning profit from trading, prepared also with the risk involved in forex trading, trading for a living is main goal many traders, but not all trader get profit for living trading, sometimes loss also, and loss inevitable due to dynamic movement in the market.

It's more... Like a side hustle. If it's a side hustle, you don't get involved that much - meaning you don't worry that much. Which is perfect for me.

I am a Full Time as well as Professional Forex trader so all my income is coming from the Forex markets. One thing that i would also like to tell you is that in this the income is not constant and the levels are very much up and down.
but how long did it take you to achieve your goals and do you think this will be more achievable for people in the future.

It's more... Like a side hustle. If it's a side hustle, you don't get involved that much - meaning you don't worry that much. Which is perfect for me.
Good point. And less you worry then more profitable you can be. May sound strange but it`s true.

I really want to get there someday. Not there yet. But it means that I NEED TO WORK MORE. And smarter. I'll get there and wish every single one of you who want that as well will get there.
Rightly said. You will get there. And it is only possible if you are committed to your goal.

I really want to get there someday. Not there yet. But it means that I NEED TO WORK MORE. And smarter. I'll get there and wish every single one of you who want that as well will get there.
I really liked that attitude and confidence. Keep that positivity on, work hard and success will come soon.

Back