Trading For Living

I have seen the people who are doing it full time, they have given years to this market before they got to that level. We cannot expect to go full time just after 1 or 2 years simply.

No i feel this is going to take many many years but as long as i can keep progressing and building up my knowledge and skills i will be ok

I really want to get there someday. Not there yet. But it means that I NEED TO WORK MORE. And smarter. I'll get there and wish every single one of you who want that as well will get there.
That's a good positive approach. I wish you all the luck too mate. Remember that the journey maybe rough but its worth the hard work and time.

It is true you need a long journey to gain knowledge and skill so that forex can become a living for you. However part time earning ans small profits are possible after some months when you had done enough practice on live account.

I think that a dream of every trader is to be his own boss one day and support his living only from trading. Well, with dedication, strong will and good strategy it would be possible at one point in time after some 5 years continuously spent on market

I have seen the people who are doing it full time, they have given years to this market before they got to that level. We cannot expect to go full time just after 1 or 2 years simply.
no start out as a hobby then think spear change then move to part time then full time underpaid and from there you can build up and do well

Back