Trading For Living

Hi Guys

I trade for fun and do not want it for living as it is really risky and more opportunity to lose that earn. I may be new here but was engage in trading for 2 years.

Living on trading is not easy to achieve. But if you are consistent then you can become a full time trader. But my advice is that you must do something other than trading, so that you don't remain glued to charts all day long.

I don't agree this. Human brain processing can't do so much work at the same time. If you wanna go trading for living and you feel talent about it, put in effort and you need some capital to start a business. Don't be silly that you can do other jobs while trading, that's mission impossible instead of I'm'possible. A lot of trader think they can do 2 job at once, but in the end both messed up. Multi tasking is hard, especially on trading.

I don't agree this. Human brain processing can't do so much work at the same time. If you wanna go trading for living and you feel talent about it, put in effort and you need some capital to start a business. Don't be silly that you can do other jobs while trading, that's mission impossible instead of I'm'possible. A lot of trader think they can do 2 job at once, but in the end both messed up. Multi tasking is hard, especially on trading.

Now I dont agree with this, You can manage trading and another job together if you have good skills then.

Now I dont agree with this, You can manage trading and another job together if you have good skills then.

Ok, maybe somebody can, but I think my brain can't process so many things at one time or multi-tasking. That's why sometime I can't post unless the market is really boring.:D

No no no no... I hate in front of PC during weekends. Weekend is the day for me to enjoy myself and having a nice weekend. PC will shut down, plugged out.:D

After short trip with Family during holiday PC is the only thing to time pass :p

Its also a dream of mine to trade and make my living out of it. But still there is a long way to go before I can achieve this. First I need a big enough account from which only 6 - 8 trades make enough profits thats enough for my one month expenses.

Back